The end of the FOCBOX Unity

lol… so he claimed.

4 Likes

Ah. That makes more sense. I’d be happy to touch it up.

2 Likes

:relaxed: Lucky bill

1 Like

No need to rush it. We might benefit from letting a thick scab form first and waiting for it to fall off, timing-wise. That way, @tamatoa has something to eat for lunch as well.

13 Likes

I’ll touch anything. Ain’t too proud to beg.

1 Like

Our neoBOXv6 Dual will have switch inbuild and can handling 160-200A continous current for 12S. We release this after spring festival end of February for $249.99.

41 Likes

This is still online :face_with_monocle::man_shrugging:
@EnertionBoardsUSA is it a mistake?

2 Likes

enertion website is still up… I dont think this thread means anything anyhow. Enertion has been dead for while ?

1 Like

How is it programmed? Via a phone app or through the normal USB way?

5 Likes

Is have one USB port for easy program. But can easy adding module for phone connection.

3 Likes

Could you take a look at the unity’s app (FOCBOX UI)? They’ve implemented an fast and efficient method of setting up the unity and was hoping the neobox could have something similar?

7 Likes

Any idea on the dimensions?

Is should be 110x65

5 Likes

I not sure. Needing to study this.

2 Likes

Nudity :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

Anyone need a unity? 500 and it’s yours :crazy_face:

1 Like

haha Jason should get in on this unity price gouging.

Also when you message the Alibaba store the name of who you are talking to is Jason Potter.

I didn’t say anything too mean to him :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Need testers? I’m looking for something rated above 160A for a bit of a safety margin, as my motors can pull up to 160A already.

3 Likes

Haven’t read much of that thread when you tagged me, I tried to go back and look at what lead to that joke but

8 Likes

CandidVariableCapeghostfrog-size_restricted

8 Likes