The Blue One | 12S LiFePO4 | 170kv TB 6380 | Caliber 2 & BN184 | 30.43" Powell-Peralta | TB110 | FOCBOX [Serious]

I love things that show they have been used again and again, shows they were or are loved.

6 Likes

Please share!
I once had an old Leica that was very used, I loved it but I wasn’t using it much and I had money troubles so I sold it.

r/Wellworn/

1 Like

Are those hangers bent or is it just the lens distorting things?

The rear hanger is bent.

1 Like

Gotta help the USAmericans out

4 Likes

Metric bot knows of these 1.609 kilometer things.

But why are they sometimes 1.852 kilometers instead?

Easier to just use kilometers.

3 Likes

I was doing a tuneup, lube, and wheel rotation.

Ended up changing the @3DServisas wheel pulley… here is a new one and the old one side by side. The old one has about 30% of the edge thickness of the new one, most of it has been worn away by the belt.

Lots of kilometers on this pulley.

20220604_201738_HDR (copy)

6 Likes

8 Likes

Bump The Green One :green_heart:

1 Like

Aprox how many km’s have the worn one taken?
Also gg on stocking up 3Ds pulleys. AFAIK they won’t manufacture them anymore.

2 Likes

I’m not sure how many kilometers, but it’s a lot. I don’t have any sort of odometer or telemetry on this skate.

I plan to try out the Savage1 pullies soon. I just happened to have a spare brand new 3DS 40T kegel pulley.

5 Likes

Did you ever post the weight of this build? I could only find the description of it as lightweight but without numbers, I don’t have a great frame of reference for LFP packs but at a guess I’d say like 9kg? Those are fairly big wheels and lower capacity/g battery chemistry but also one motor and a small deck so I’m conflicted

2 Likes

As-is right now, I ride this almost daily and it weighs 9.39kg (20.7 lbs)

I enjoy that it’s my lightest skate, and this is often why I grab it.

2 Likes