The battery builders club

If you’re down to try (and can’t find a smaller bms) you could maybe configure your charge setup with an external BMS like this

2 Likes

I’ve gotten in the habit of taping off every freaking thing while I’m welding…
also, I do a little tap-tap with the nickel where I think it’s going to go. If it sparks, WRONG… No sparky spark, no worries

These high amp cells are insane when shorted :joy:

3 Likes

:triumph: 3 days weekend gonna start TONIGHT making my 6s 10or9p, still don’t know wich way it’ll be but I’ve got time :joy: ( saying this at the bus station waiting like a dumb fuck)

1 Like

nvm too tired lool

1 Like

Wait, what’s wrong?

1 Like

absolutely nothing! I’m just too damn lazy to try to figure it out :upside_down_face:

Oh okay lol. I was worried for a second.

1 Like

Can somebody post that pic of the three chicks illustrated to demonstrate current, voltage and ohms? I’ve been scrolling around and i can’t find it. I JUST saw it the other day. I want to show it to somebody.

2 Likes

Thats right I forgot about that bms thanks.

4 Likes

Lesbian action = HEAT

5 Likes

Not to my knowledge, but a daly and a neptune lite together take up less room and give you more options for positioning b/c two.

A little offensive guys. Remember to be inclusive.

1 Like

This isn’t offensive whatsoever, we regularly post naked pictures of Tim. There’s no victim here.

2 Likes

What are we supposed to include? Should we have the same thing with dudes?

3 Likes

I mean I’ll gladly be put in the middle of all that

5 Likes

I’m confused is it been offensive to men as there’s no men included?
Or is it offensive by excluding larger people? Or offensive to people of colour, red heads. Pleas give us more info to why you fined this offensive and no inclusive so we can avoid the situation in the future

1 Like

I would be very okay with this kind of inclusivity :joy:

1 Like

2 Likes