🔥 The Bandit is Back!

The Bandit, as in Smokey and the Bandit, deck is finally complete. This has been a build I’ve wanted for a long time. Low to the ground, light weight, easy to grab & go, carvey…that’s what I wanted out of this build, ended up with fast AF too.

The artwork was a monster to get right, had to be hand drawn in photoshop (plus I took some liberties). As usual, @Sender has surpased himself with this one. The layup is perfect and the frit is…I cant even describe the feeling, its epic. And the stain work on the bottom, fantastic!

These are @akhlut’s (1) (2) axles on SR TKP 177’s. If you run Surf Rodz you should look into them. They are so much better than shoulder bolts, solid and dependable, leaves a ton of room for motors and incredibly attractive.

On to the history and why I built it. This was one of my favorite movies growing up. In spite of the blatant sexism and masochism, it was a lot of fun. It had everything…beer, pretty girls, fast cars and running from the po po. I mean, that’s the dream right? :rofl:

I’ll let the pics do the talking. Ride video coming soon. if you have questions, fire away.

Here’s some music to get you in the mood! :metal:

Eastbound & Down, Metal Cover

Eastbound & Down, Original

Here’s specs, for those interested.

70 Likes

Its alive!!!

Fucking sick! Looks so damn good! Can’t wait to try this beast!

Damn you did well on that art. It was a pleasure to work on!

7 Likes

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:
'nuff said

6 Likes

I appreciate it brother, it was kinda tough, mostly because I’m anal about stuff :). I am extremely happy with it.

3 Likes

Thanks my friend, I appreciate it.

4 Likes

Me too. Unfortunately my wife isn’t so down these days, hence why we are pregnant with our fourth fucktard.

Oh wait. Different meaning.

Me too, hence why I wanted to throw your Lonestar deck across my place last night trying to get it laid properly :joy::joy::joy:

18 Likes

ROFL

I kind of got a sense of that :).

7 Likes

First of all, this is gorgeous and I like it a lot and I applaud you.

Secondly, DAMN YOU!!!
No lie, I’ve been working on something and was just about to buy this Fuckin decal

Well played, sir

9 Likes

I will send you the artwork, the colors on the decals are all wrong. PM me an email address.

3 Likes

Do you happen to be using an antispark in that build? :p.

3 Likes

that’s a k00l slice of awesomness @mmaner

4 Likes

Im actually not, but I am testing one for a guy in my Beast Mode build. I should hit 250 on it this weekend, if the rain holds off.

1 Like

I need a T-Shirt that says that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s about the time you will start to get allusions to the snipping procedure. :joy:

Im snitching TIm out, this is too funny.

He had it scheduled for next week LOLOLOLOL.

9 Likes

I think the better option is when you get horny just work on another diy build, it will save money in the long run, and give you more satisfaction.

4 Likes

I don’t know dude, given the choice, I would prefer @mmaner advice. I am pretty sure building after is better.

1 Like

You shoulda shared your preferred birth control method with @Sender :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :rofl: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Amazing build as always mike. Looks great.

3 Likes

Killer theme and great build, bearded one. Burt would be damn proud.

6 Likes