šŸ”„ The Bandit is Back!

Thanks, I appreciate it. I am enjoying it.

2 Likes

Thank you, I like to think so :grin:

1 Like

what size is the motor?
Is the graphic suppose to be pointing to the back?

1 Like

They are 6369 200kv Maytech motors.

Yes, so it looks like the screaming chicken on the TA from the movie.

6 Likes

Questions abound!
Is the graphic a vinyl printout?
Do you know if that glass frit is med. or fine?
Did you paint the deck add the graphic then have it fritted off by @Sender?

4 Likes

That shit be ill. :metal:

2 Likes

Itā€™s fine frit.

You will have to ask @Sender about the process, I did the artwork then picked up the deck. I think he sold his soul or something :grin:.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: @Sender you do the best vinyls mate!

4 Likes

Man, that deck could hold a way bigger battery than just 10s4p! I know you said that you like it being lightweight, but itā€™s a bit funny to see a top class build nowadays without an overkill battery :smile:

Isnā€™t the weight distribution a bit off with that enclosure placement though?

3 Likes

I donā€™t need another 60lb build :grin:. Iā€™ve got a Lonestar with a 12s12p and Beast Mode has a 10s8p. Everyone needs a 12lb grabber that still carves deep and goes fast.

The battery is actually perfectly centered on the deck. I prefer a bit if displacement to the rear for garbage roads and flying off curbs.

10 Likes

Also @mmaner sick build! I want to go Urethane, but the Pnummies treat me too well, plus those frikken cracks, rocks and twigs are keeping me away from PU. This is however everything Iā€™d be after in a PU build.

3 Likes

I move between thane and nummies. I definitely wonā€™t be riding this on roads with a lot of potholes, but I do have a longtime love of thane.

4 Likes

Also, I built the battery with 12g leads to the BMS, I can charge at 8a with no problem. Full charge in an hour.

3 Likes

Yet another damn fine build @mmaner.

Maybe one day Iā€™ll grow up to be like you!

3 Likes

I learned from a lot people around here, itā€™s just experience. You make some pretty bad ass stuff too. also, being prolific is not really a good thing for the wallet :grin:.

3 Likes

Heck no it isnā€™tā€¦thatā€™s why I build so damn slow

Can we have this put on the main page forever? Mike saying my stuff is bad ass??

4 Likes

Iā€™ll make you a sticker :grin:

5 Likes

nice job trying to fuk-up a great buildā€¦ sometimes 3p is enoughā€¦ Iā€™ve recently gotten inspired to build sub 9kg 'lectric fun boardsā€¦ sometimes you juss wanna go out and raise hell and esk8 for an hour or so without lugging 30lbs outā€¦

well done @mmaner, longā€¦lowā€¦lightā€¦fast youā€™ve hit all the funmarksā€¦ :heavy_check_mark:

7 Likes

Great build! The Killshot deck looks really nice on this set up. Nice one Tim and Mike!

4 Likes

dibs

1 Like