Mark I - Iron Man Esk8 - World's First Smart Electric Skateboard With A Talking AI (Jarvis)

Hahaha that’s awesome man. How do you control it? Button on the remote?

1 Like

Yes with this Bluetooth remote module connected with arduino. The light flashes as soon as you give it a 12v power source. I’ll use the arduino as a gate to control the 12v power to the light using an n channel mosfet (it’s like a switch).

1 Like

Ohh right I remember seeing that in the earlier post. Holy shit man your board will have more electronics and buttons on the remote than anything I’ve ever seen lmao.
A true tony stark style build. Only thing missing is voice control

1 Like

Yeah man :joy: There is voice feedback with Jarvis’ official voice but not voice input. I actually looked into making my own alexa speaker for this but I dont want to add 4G LTE via a sim card to the board. Without that, its still very complicated. I will basically be building an operating system :joy: I have an idea planned for a start up animation for the screen (Boot/loading screen) with my name that I will make in Adobe after effects, which I have no experience with but I found a YT tutorial.

2 Likes

I made this little channel cut out for the turn signal wires. It will go under the davega and wire through a middle hole I will make in the deck for the davega.

1 Like

Wrapped

10 Likes

Bms tomorrow

4 Likes

got dam shes nearing completion i need to finish off my board already

3 Likes

I’m scared to align and drill

11 Likes

measure twice, drill once, as they say…

2 Likes

u gots this man ur at the home stretch

2 Likes

God, you’ll need 20" wheels with this enclosure, won’t you? :crazy_face:

1 Like

I wanted 9inch wheels from MBS but they were out of stock. Will probably need a 1inch riser with the wider/lower truck holes and my 8inch tires

My enclosure is probably about 20mm taller than the standard double stack enclosures that everyone uses and I was more than willing to add a proportional riser to compensate for my taller enclosure. Range for daysss

4 Likes

trampa has plenty of 9" and 10" in stock even rn if u really needed a 9" wheel

1 Like

200w (3)

7 Likes

That will be like a circuit car, you won’t be able to ride on normal conditions. Or a museum piece, just for looks.

My first MBS had 8" tires with a printed bottom enclosure 4 or 5 cm tall. On my first ride I broke it against a rock due to lack of clearance and believe me it was not even close so extreme as that.

Anyway, I hope you prove us wrong. Good luck with it!

4 Likes

I ordered my wheels with my trucks from MBS the extra shipping cost + fees to Canada made me not get 9s from trampa but I did consider it

ahh dam

1 Like

These are m4s and the hole is m5. It all fits! About to make the holes big enough for the m5 insert.

4 Likes

All the screws and inserts are in! I have to cut the screws to my desired length now. I ordered them longer a while ago because I wasn’t sure about inserts and my spacers etc.

1 Like