Spintend 75V/200A Ubox (Based on 75V/300A VESC)and Uni1 Introduction !

Read > do all the detection or changes > write.

2 Likes

In addition to this, there is “Read App” and “Read Motor” and it’s probably best just to always click both of them. On the right side.

And read the status messages on the bottom.

3 Likes

Would be nice if there was some kind of combo button. Reads all data then writes your changed values. Not hard at the moment tho.

1 Like

Hm, I disagree. My thoughts is that it would cause more trouble than good.

This way you could accidentally erase the current values, and if you don’t have them written down or remembered, we’ll you are screwed.

I think “read” option is really useful.

But maybe I am just stupid and unable to remember things :joy:

2 Likes

The best thing would be all the values are current or greyed out, and when you change the number, the number, um, changes

The current read/write setup is complete asshole.

It is what it is though, it works well when you know how to operate it.

“when”

7 Likes

Actually this is how most of the software should operate. By simply marking values that has been changed from last saved state…

And right clicking it it should go back to that saved state if changed before that

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for all the help. I’m got some time this afternoon so I’m going to try to get to the bottom of it.

1 Like

I’M UP AND RUNNING! Finally got it all working. I think it was to do with not pressing “read”. Just want to say a big thank you to everyone that has helped me, I couldn’t have done it with out you.

One last thing (hopefully). Is there any was to improve the start from standstill? I realise it’s never going to be that smooth with out sensors but if I can improve it I’d like too. It actually set off better with the shitty chinese esc than it does now.

1 Like

Maby set the remote to L It slows the start up not so fast.

I tried slow mode but it’s still the same and the board is then really slow. If I stand on the boarding with out pushing it won’t move at all.

You can try setting HFI mode…

There is a YouTube link explaining that. Basically hfi should be smooth as sensored start just a bit more loud at start

2 Likes

Sound good

1 Like

Use sensors

I did read about hfi but after the mess I’ve made of setup so far I’m a bit worry about doing it. Is it pretty straightforward?

I will get some better sensored motors soon. Just wanted to see what I could do to make it run better now.

There are a few things to improve 0km/h power levels

First would be to use a higher Kv motor and a higher gear ratio

Second would be to use HFI

Thanks, I will look at getting some new sensorsed motors soon anyway. Just want to see if these can run better in the mean time.

How easy is hfi to setup?

Also I was wondering if raising the power could help as it runs fine with out me on it.

So what have you set up for battery and motor current limits?

Without not knowing what exactly battery and motors are you using Noone here can help you with the numbers.

Can you send exact battery and motors specification ?

The battery is only 10s4p Samsung 35e. It just one I already had. I’ll be making a much better pack at some point. I’ve got motor amps set at 50a each battery max at 16a.

First would be to use a sensored motor*

1 Like