*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

I cant speak for him. But what he told me yesterday was he asked paypal to send refund to all orders that was not delivered and most have already done chargeback. I dont know if its true. He said he also moves the site to a new server thats why it would go down for some time.

If he fails to deliver any more pcb we use another pcb maker. I have all files.

10 Likes

@Kaydo have you got your refund enlighten the masses

Im not defending him at all or defending your flaming for him, Im just here for the drama lol.
Im turning off notifications for this thread ba bye

1 Like

Well my PayPal dispute is still hanging around:

4 Likes

and jeff has all your files. as well as @SimosMCmuffin design that you passed on to him.

i never did get my deck

Please don´t talk about something you don´t know anything about. No he don´t have all the files, he only have what he needed to make the pcb. Its also not the same design, on our pcb its single layout and on the normal flexi is double layout.
And we have a signed agreement about the manufacturing with Jeff.

I´m sorry about your deck, I don´t like how all this was handled to. I hope he send you one or the money back. I have been waiting very long time for some parts to and paid a lot of money on parts i´m still waiting on. Like i said i can´t speak for him, all i said was what he told me.

12 Likes

at least the hub u sent me was running fine, although only bench test w/ hobbywing esc

2 Likes

The hubs reportedly work well. I was just extremely upset to learn that they wouldn’t work with Loaded urethane sleeves and had a hissy fit and sold them :joy:

10 Likes

lol at the esk8 martr badge.

What a shit storm eh? Does Jeff seriously think hes going to move his website to another server and la la la everything is ok? I dont get it. @mackann you should cut ties with him immediatley, hes lying to you. Instead of giving refunds hes fighting paypal claims by lying. Im now going through an appeal to get my money back

14 Likes

Thank you guys for taking ANOTHER one for the team

4 Likes

Same here

1 Like

Ill take all three, feeling a little empty these days with no neoBox to fill me up :laughing:

yeah i get u man, I was mainly just having it as a motor replacement for my pre built board, might have plans for em in the future tho

I would bet large amounts of money that there are at least 5 Unities for every Trampa VESC 6 in use.

8 Likes

That’s why I’ve been developing FlexiBMS on my own time and money and not taking any pre-orders or orders before I can actually ship stuff.

You have assembled the new project boards and they’re working? Or are these some other test boards?

For PCB manufacturing they should only need the gerber-files, unless they also do assembly in which case they would also need BOM, fabrication layers and XY-coordinate file.

I’m assuming you only sent the minimal required files and no actual Kicad-project files?

8 Likes

Yes and yes

8 Likes

while i did not choose my words sufficiently precisely, my concern is still well placed

they may only have the gerber/bom/pnp and not the actual design files, but they have what they need to put your design into production without you

i’m hopeful that your written agreement is enforceable should they choose they take that path in the future, or if they sell or pass on the production files to someone who does

I call absolut bullshit.

He just shows top and bottom without showing the sides indicating its the new box.

Also the Images are missing the timestamp on the file Name. Lets see if i can get any metadata out of them.

i will call paypal again and tell them to not close the case if he adds anything because it is likely to be a false number.

1 Like

last i checked homie strips exif data from all his images

5 Likes

Yup, no data available.

@Lee_Wright

3 Likes