*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

just cause im feeling generous send all those and i will send a pic of the super desk (not vesc for frank) for free

I am chalking this one to him just being full of shit. He wasn’t as connected as he made out. I reckon he thought he was going to be a esk8 kingpin buy himself another tesla. But corners were cut and just coping a design is not enough understanding how it works and improving on it.
I am happy to give makerx my money and if I decide to drink hub coolaid hummies my man. I am going to keep working on the V4 Gerber’s until they are fixed. I have them imported and am reworking them.

3 Likes

I just came lurking here a bit after a long time.
I look around a little and see pile of manure.
I back off slowly and close door again.

5 Likes

Jesus I can’t believe you’re even entertaining this as an excuse just wow.

5 Likes

https://forum.esk8.news/t/patent-ethics-discussions/13502

2 Likes

You give Damon too much credit.

1 Like

I just put him in the picture because he was sort of a bioboards employee when he built batteries for them. No hate meant.

Edit: Oh come on, my meme got flagged and removed? :unamused:

5 Likes

This shit is better than netflix…

6 Likes

Duly noted for your trial.

1 Like

He is, not was.
Please dont tag me in this shit storm. I have nothing to do with this.

6 Likes

I just hope this doesn’t negatively impact that awesome battery PCB he was making for you.

2 Likes

In all of this bullshit the only post that was removed by mods was the one where I dropped the N word. Nazi

1 Like

No, he delivered 5 test pcb and the 3 i have been testing working great. Still waiting on 100 more thought

6 Likes

3 Likes

I seriously just missed the whole movie I was just watching :joy:

1 Like

Romancing the Bone?

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: close.

it comes in the night

1 Like

Was he involved with the design and manufacturing of your new enclosure or any other components used in the new bioboard?

Just genuinely concerned for what this means for you dude. It would seem the rest of us have been duped. And it seems you have a lot riding on this cunt.

6 Likes

Hole pattern for the pcb to fit inside the enclosure

1 Like