Rubber wheels, Small airless wheels that have rubber tread.

I’m not a big fan of the Onsra wheels. The handling is a bit sketchy, in particular the rear end.

2 Likes

Would be nice to see a rubber wheel that has a flatter profile.

2 Likes

I actually concur here, buuuut my time with them were quite limited. Only did a couple laps on @Shadowfax’s when he still had them.

But I could see people getting used to the sensation. Just my immediate gut impressions.

1 Like

it’s definitely taken some getting used to. the wheels like to spin out in low traction situations, worse than thane. Turning is also very different to other wheels I’ve used, as I can’t “push my rear out” to help turn sharper, I have to rely on the trucks for the whole turn. I think because these wheels don’t allow for much if any sideways movement due to the 2 center channels.

3 Likes

Closest thing I can think of to that is these really cool wheels called mad wheelz. Guy who makes em seems alright too :grin:

1 Like

This what you guys are looking for?

125 x 65 prototypes :smirk:

33 Likes

Give it.

5 Likes

is that a kegel mounting pattern I spot? 0.o

1 Like

Best esk8 wheels ever.

6 Likes

Holy fuuuck yes. This has gotta be the sweet spot, was literally browsing today for how I get 125mm. Saw @surfnacho’s hub thread. Daaamn when will these release you think?

3 Likes

I think I saw a big chunk get eaten out of yours? Is it all thane or foam core?

1 Like

InfinityHubs are pretty damn sweet if you wanna 2-in-1 without swapping adaptors.

3 Likes

They were the 111s

2 Likes

Infinity hubs are definitely nice with 6 inch pneumies, but was looking for something in the 120 range

1 Like

Exactly. Flat profile and smooth surface.

3 Likes

Sometime next year, maybe like April at a guess. We’re still working on the production version. Reinventing the esk8 wheel is somewhat difficult. Most other rubber wheels we’ve seen use aluminium hubs but we didn’t want to do that.

5 Likes

Is the hub plastic?

1 Like

Anyone have any idea what company manufactures the Meepo, Acedeck and/or Revel wheels?

2 Likes
1 Like

teamgeez second 1

3 Likes