Rubber wheels, Small airless wheels that have rubber tread.

There are too many small threads on there, mostly WTB threads or in larger threads on some brand/board.

So any wheels that fit that disc fit here!

1 Like

I wonder if these Acedeck rubber wheels are rebrands of Meepo’s or what

5 Likes

6 Likes

Nah they’re different. Size n all. Acedeck doesnt manufacture their own stuff for the most part. Theyre more of a design firm, but the wheels are fresh

3 Likes

I want to know how these other options weigh up against the classic ONSRA 115mm rubber airless wheels.

quite different seeming, although could be fairly close in performance.

I would hope for great range on those Exway wheels.

3 Likes

Haven’t tried them but these are very similar to the Onsra ones with the biggest difference being the size

Just saved them in case I ever want to try rubber wheels since I’d prefer smaller wheels

4 Likes

3 Likes

one other slightly smaller size, overpriced as heck, looks worse than all other ones here. Hub motor option only on their site…

just here bc info is good.

2 Likes

I doubt they own the CNC but I’m guessing most brands sub out the production of components.

They sent me this a while back.

4 Likes

Oof those tires are not all season tires at all. At least not for the winter season if you are on any surfaces not regularly plowed and salted. I can’t explain why they’re bad with words so here is a nice little graphic from Google:

Ignore the bit about studded tires though.

Good ice and snow tires all have a curvy groove since that helps with snow and slush

It is just absurd to see companies make claims that could mislead people into thinking those tires will make winter conditions less dangerous. They could work in snow and ice but just not that much better than a flat thane wheel. which can be ridden in winter with proper precautions. I’ve even ridden in some slush and ice without any issues but I was always riding as straight and stiff as possible the whole time since any little mistake is made so much worse and you could easily loose control.

3 Likes

Gearbox for… ?

2 Likes

It’s for their NYX Z1

4 Likes

Not sure if 155mm meets the ‘small’ description but these are airless and have rubber tread…

1 Like

I have a set of these and I freaking love them.

anyone tried both the Onsra and Eovan to compare the two?

1 Like

these haven’t been mentioned yet, oddly

1 Like

definitely different

1 Like

these are the same as the ones Acedeck are selling for the Stella. Going to give them a try.

2 Likes

Well it’s rubber and airless!

1 Like

in by the skin of their treads.

1 Like