Rubber wheels, Small airless wheels that have rubber tread.

DITTO!

5 Likes

They suck anyways

1 Like

Havenā€™t ridden them personally.

1 Like

I have. They suck

5 Likes

Can confirm suckage. battery drainage also.

6 Likes

Really? Iā€™d expected them to ride like shit but what kinda wh/mi did you get? @longhairedboy

nothing empirical, just noted that when I was on them I had less battery than usual left after the same round trip I usually do compared to the usual thane.

1 Like

Feels like an interesting comparison to make, were you running thane of a similar size to the rovers? or just normal PU ~90-115mm

1 Like

yes the usual 100 -110mm thane. Granted thereā€™s another 30-40mm so I went with a slightly bigger wheel pulley to make up for it at the time and still ended up using more battery. obviously itā€™s not a perfect comparison but thereā€™s not really anything else you can directly compare these to.

2 Likes

Family photo

2 Likes
2 Likes

Does anyone know what is the wheel core of those Hydro wheels? Abec? Kegel?

Cloudwheel abec.

3 Likes

Family photo 2

8 Likes

Half of those arenā€™t rubber :shushing_face:

7 Likes

3 of those are urethane and 2 of them are foam.

2 Likes

@tech.shit Are you enjoying the onsra 115ā€™s?

Well, not since, it snowed, but theyā€™ve been absolutely awesome on slightly damp and rough concrete. Range impact is about between 6" pneumies and TB110. Definitely inspires the confidence of pneumatics, feeling like you can go over almost anything. Comfort is closer to thanes, but for me thatā€™s not a downside.

Definitely an upgrade from the Eovan 105mm especially with a GD (BNM1)

3 Likes

Good to hear youā€™re enjoying them. I definitely had a similar experience on them. Fantastic grip and comfort. Only downside is freeroll and efficiency. Interested to hear how you think they compare to the hollow wheels once you get some miles on them.

2 Likes

I need new BN adapters to use the hollow wheels, and Iā€™m waiting until the summer to give them a real fair shot. Sad things didnā€™t work out for using them this year.

1 Like