Rideneo - Vendor ID Discussion

You meant hotbox didn’t you?

6 Likes

As long as I’m holding Mike’s hand, I don’t care.

6 Likes

what gave you guys to original clue that something wasn’t right in China?

The same IPs used? or?

I believe it was the account creation date? I could be wrong

thanks for your speculation… but why don’t we wait for peeps closer to the source to offer an answer if they choose…

all together much too much speculation on the interwebs, then someone reads it and it become fact…

1 Like
2 Likes

@kook it was meant to be more of a sesat from the future type post. unfortunately, it was written by the very flawed sesat of the present

5 Likes

yeah @Venom121212… I’ve read and lived this thread from the start… I’m just curiois what gave the @mods the germ of the clue to do that research…

'cause…

as a course of @moding @mods don’t generally start running IP checks on users, randomly…

something tipped the bucket of lies over before all the science investigations…

5 Likes

I think he was talking a very big game. Having 100s of employees, making cars, helping Elon launch rockets etc etc and people got suspicious as to why he would waste his time making 80 dollar escs.

2 Likes

Jeff was pursuing Andrew (DerelictRobot) pretty aggressively on OSRR, and Andrew wasn’t biting because something about Jeff seemed off. So I checked his IP and the rest you know.

15 Likes

lack of transparency from him when he was very vocal about everybody else being transparent started to sour people’s opinions I think

4 Likes

14 Likes

Jeffs “electric car” he builds parts for

10 Likes

(message not directed to anyone in particular)

we know bogan is a scammer.

we know wu lied, but today he confirmed for us that he’s a scammer.

it seems incredulous at this point for me to continue believing that wu and bogan are unrelated scammers.

we were quite charitable to believe - before today - the story that wu met bogan at the office park, exchanged pleasantries, and struck up a conversation about a service wu needs and bogan excels at.

i’m not a crazy conspiracy theorist (what every conspiracy theorist says). i’m just skeptical that they are unaffiliated beyond the creation of the website. the idea that there isn’t an employee-employer, partner, or venture relationship between wu and bogan is just a little too crazy for me to believe at this point

4 Likes

Wait, what happened today? Did I miss a thread?

5 Likes
4 Likes

Check his website:
rideneo.co

Or his github…

4 Likes

The jig was up no point paying for the ruse

4 Likes

Ok guys update time

PayPal were an absolute joke, waiting 2 days for a message back at a time only to be transferred to the appeals team which I never received a message back from despite multiple attempts to contact them. Staffing is low because of Corona, not sure why the call handlers/online messengers are not working from home but whatever.

The good news is @mackann gave Jeff a prod and he refunded me (90%) direct to my bank account. So I’m sorted, really apprieciate that Markus. I hope the rest of you guys get sorted out.

35 Likes

I filed my disputes on 19th May and few days back got my refunds.

11 Likes