Rideneo - Vendor ID Discussion

Updates and poll below:

10 Likes

I’m one of those people Jeff.

My opinion would remain the same, regardless of who I think you are.

2 Likes

I didn’t read anything is the review that would show he was swayed by the question of your identity.

That was uncalled for and insulting. Vendors should be and are held to a higher standard as they, you, are asking us to trust you with out money with very little assurance of recieving goods. When you start insulting a customer you undermine that trust. When you post private info you undermine that trust.

Now that mention it though…we still haven’t seen any proof of ID, have seen a bunch of ignored requests for proof of ID though.

12 Likes

Maybe you don’t understand but it’s illegal to share my chinese ID. I have already shared my information in private to @BillGordon

And I have done nothing wrong either.

12 Likes

giphy (48)

6 Likes

We have already delivered product to customers.

3 Likes

We have 10 to 15 Chinese nationals a month as gusts at the facility I work at, they have their passport and /or international drivers license photographed before they enter the building. When I spoke with our attorney yesterday about that, he claimed it was completely legal. What would be the point of having an ID that can be used for an ID?

What info is that?

I’m not saying you have but there is a valid question as to your ID. So far you have been unwilling to verify that.

I’m of the opinion that you are either working with or are Jed boards, who owes a lot of money to users here. That’s mostly caused by your unwillingness to cooperate.

Regardless, insulting users by calling the truth of a statement into question is a bad move.

7 Likes

So is ok to attack me and make assumption when I have done no wrong to anyone.

3 Likes

w0w

5 Likes

Wake up @BillGordon

4 Likes

Am I attacking you? I have done nothing but ask a question and offer some advice. If you consider that an attack, then let me introduce you to some skaters :grin:.

You force people to make assumptions when refuse to provide proof. What else are we supposed to do?

In the current climate, with dozens of people being defrauded purposefully or not, these are questions that are going to continue to be asked of all vendors.

3 Likes

Jeff sent me a self destruct picture a few days ago, but it didn’t have any accompanying documentation.

6 Likes

There’s an itch here I can’t quite scratch. I just can’t stop thinking about this.

I’m here, what’s up?

3 Likes

I had a feeling your janitorial esk8 duties were/ are gonna be needed is all.

3 Likes

just some everyday vender smashing that happens here on esk8.news nothing to see here

10 Likes

Have we make fraud to anyone here?

Please send me your ID and I send you mine.

10 Likes

That is all he’s been asking. In case you missed this about Mike in the past, he plays fair with anyone who does the same.

12 Likes

This is refreshing.

If this happens and we put an end to this… ah man :astonished::roll_eyes::exploding_head:

also here are some other emojis I think are alright/cool… :rabbit::spaghetti::space_invader::gun::video_game::clock1030: because of Dali clocks and also don’t forget :moyai: Stonehenge is a mystery.

5 Likes

I will sharing my ID to @BillGordon today.

14 Likes