*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

Honestly who cares about 3D design renders on instagram. JEDboars is still posting production photos on their insta for christ sake. All I care about is shipping updates, as we were promised. He said end of April, it’s now almost May 4th. First week of May wraps up without an update I’m sure.

3 Likes

The Focbox case design would be much more expensive to manufacture, this one is a much more CNC friendly design. The Focbox one was designed for injection molding

2 Likes

This bike case is for an old VESC 4.12. Once I will get NEO HW6 I will design a new case and go from there. But, like I said, it will take a month or so before dust settles. You guy just hold on tight. :smiley:

3 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Vendor ID Discussion

Dang merges topic.

@jeffwuneo
When are the current units going to be shipped out man?
It’s now may so it’s past the end of the month … o have I missed that update ?
Any trscking numbers etc ?

2 Likes

People need to be less cracked out on new Vesc’s. It only 4 days late at this point.

I assume it has taken a little longer then expected to assemble them all. That’s not unusual for new esk8 stuff, its still batch 1. Covid probably having some impact on suppliers speed to deliver parts.

Although jeff should give an update so people can know the current situation and chill a bit.

5 Likes

Its a Chines holiday 1-5 May, I gues you get update after that

8 Likes

Not cracked out man … Just chasing an update as I ordered a few weeks ago and he said it.would be.shipped BY the end.of the month.
So I think its fair and reasonable that it’s worth an ask for an update.

3 Likes

Thanks mate

Since he is on the forum less now, I expect he will only update when there are serious updates. Tbh he will probably just send an update when they are shipped out

2 Likes

I have never experienced a Chinese manufacturer that is unwilling to share update pictures unless there is nothing to photograph. If people pay for a product he should be obligated to update them on the progress in case there is a delay.

5 Likes

You answered your own question. :laughing:
I say no more.

Download

15 Likes

good luck this time!

3 Likes

thanks, let’s see how it goes. :smile:

3 Likes

Pray to the postal gods this time :wink:

3 Likes

I’m curious if according to dhl the address of my Vet is on a blacklist too :rofl:

that’s where the package goes

2 Likes

i mean, what can he do when he ships them all out.
And DHL, FEDEX go like “screw you, its sitting in the pile with all the rest of the backlogged crap for a few weeks. NO, we’re not scanning everything in the pile every other day to update the tracking to ‘yep still sitting in the pile’”

He’s even taking a loss on the shipping because they raised rates like 4x due to covid. My friend wanted to order a meepo, and the shipping went from $0 to $150. (to canada)
Ownboard had to cancel his order and up the shipping from $30 to $150.

Everyones getting shafted on shipping. not just Jeff…

3 Likes

I hear if you sacrifice a goat to the postal gods… it increase tour chances.

I think @Scepterr can elaborate tho :joy:

4 Likes