*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

i guess we all forgot how this whole project started and evolved…

…history…
I’m k00l with a $80 focbox replacement…

13 Likes

I work in hardware logistics, everyone yelling in here about shipping is giving me PTSD and I’m going to have to start shooting heroine into my eyes at this point to make the emails stop.

The world’s fucked atm going to need to chill and wait for the slow boat untill we can reboot.

11 Likes

Just want to confirm? @Sn4Pz. And @Arzamenable both had v6’s? Has anyone had solder balls in any v4’s?

Am I disappointed I wont get a trade in? A little…

Will it keep me from buying from jeff again? Absolutely not!!!

The only problem is the language barrier that can occur at times and the fact that he is only one man engaging in several products.

He has been transparent and communication has been great

9 Likes

But this is one of a few moments a language barrier shouldn’t be happening. Especially not if its about Money.

@kook sure you will. But would you still if you didn’t get all the listed things for the same price?

Jeff @jeffwuneo has better communication skills than 99% of other overseas vendors

13 Likes

97 posts were split to a new topic: Vendor ID Discussion

Try talking to flipsky lol I agree with you

1 Like

or eLofty, or… or… or even try talking with faaking mike beard at faaking mBoreds…

EDIT:

for the g00gle spyers…faak U!

2 Likes

Hehehehe :eyes:

1 Like

For the neoBOX conformal coating is only done for production unit. The changes we made are small and if anyone have problem with their neoBOX when testing then we replace them at no cost. This is why we do testing.

Sorry @Sn4Pz but I think your review is not fair. And you write it after people say I am someone else.

Your neoBOX is working no problem like everyone else and we already now paying close attention to more QC and have swapped cable supplier for phase wires.

The case need to change because our worker glue capacitor before they put into case so they not straight and needed taller case.

10 Likes

Please deal with customers accordingly and without personal feelings if you can manage. It’ll only help you out in the end. Trust is key here.

1 Like

And we help if problem. But neoBOX is working no problem. Some solder ball and flux is not good and we already change QC process for production batch.

But for test batch we say to replace if there any problem. There is no problem for neoBOX operation.

10 Likes

you wake @kook up!

9 Likes

Totally cool . . . yep I was just hoping that could slip by but thanks

goes to have shot foot treated in ER

2 Likes

Ahhh there we go.

1 Like

Could you link it? sounds saucy (or DM)

1 Like

Nah

5 character limit text.

2 Likes

Same here… Got in on the test batch, loved them and got money in for two more.

I’d encourage you to not be concerned. Jeff(ery) has shown that he delivers, and you have PayPal protection in the end, so really all this drama is just :popcorn: fuel… no worries.

8 Likes

@Arzamenable did you have a chance to run your neoboxes yet?

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Welcome to Derail Jail