Rideneo - Vendor ID Discussion

The other thread spilled over.

Here is my super secret self-destruct photo album :sunglasses:

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=chinese+person&atb=v205-1&iax=images&ia=images

3 Likes

That’s bullshit and unfounded and you should be ashamed of making such a cheap insult.

15 Likes

So’s the whole Jed boards connection but that’s about as far as I’ll get Into this cluster fuck

2 Likes

You are wrong and too late, but way to double down on being an asshat.

7 Likes

The jedboards accusation is very serious and personally worries me. Can you elaborate? I am waiting on 2 production V6’s and I am concerned by your comment.

4 Likes

This is what i’m hoping. If Jeff is Jed then Jed’s been very nice to us so far.

2 Likes

Jeff is not jedboards!!! He has delivered and was honest about everything 100%. All the testers except for poor @xsynatic have gotten there working unit. @Sn4Pz and @Arzamenable definitely received units that slipped by final qc but so far, they work. He did so in record time and would have been before the new year if not for corona.

Jedboards has yet to deliver a single skateboard to anyone after years!!!

17 Likes
7 Likes

Hmmm… shit does seem funny but I honestly don’t know how IP works well enough to know if this is damning or just all coincidence.

Plus I always thought jedboards was some white dudes based in china to “save on costs”.

The way the two businesses are run seem wayyy too different to me.

4 Likes

I appreciate that.

7 Likes

i cannot tell if that statement is commentary on @BillGordon 's integrity or his pogonophobia which precludes him from stealing @mmaner 's identity

3 Likes

I have share my ID to @BillGordon now.

8 Likes

It is my understanding that the ID was unreadable, maybe partially redacted and less than crystal clear. Correct me if I am wrong @BillGordon.

I am out of patience on this. You said you would provide your ID if I provided mine, well here it is. This is the format that provides verification but doesn’t compromise you.

At this point, shit or get off the pot.

23 Likes

I share my ID already. It is in chinese. I cannot share all information on it for privacy reason.

1 Like

Wow, same shirt even. Legit.

36 Likes

So…

2 Likes

That’s a fake Mike… you have the same shirt :rofl:

Edit: Fast Venom :wink:

8 Likes

I can’t give details for obvious reasons, but can’t disagree with that. BTW, who’s the goofy dude with the slick beard in that photo?

6 Likes

I just want the pic and readable name. Don’t even send it to me, send it to @BillGordon if that makes you more comfortable. That solves all of our problems, yet for almost a week now you have been fighting this despite compelling evidence.

1 Like