Rideneo - Vendor ID Discussion

LickMyButthole

best username EVAR

8 Likes

I’m sorry. Who are you?

14 Likes

now that we’ve solved this puzzle, can we figure out who the infinity logger guy is or nah

9 Likes

Fact is though we could still be dealing with a separate brand, one I personally have no issues with service or transaction wise, so as a community what’s the call, the declaration of shennanigans is at least partially valid, but Rideneo is also now making and shipping a valid product, so balls in Jeff’s court on smoothing things out currently.

4 Likes

This is just the crime mystery film I needed to entertain me during quarantine.

22 Likes

Anonymous Vote. Do we think Jeff Wu is telling the truth in regards to his claims of not being involved with Jed Boards/Boa Wheels.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

8 Likes

Where’s the “IDK but FML did I just give Bogan my $$$?” button

16 Likes

Nobody ever tells the full truth in any situation. lol

8 Likes

I think there’s some omission of facts for sure, but I also still believe Jeff is Jeff.

5 Likes

Dude I have my title I just decided I was done with the public side of this forum when people turned on me. Luckily I have a good group of friends in a private chat I could laugh at them with whilst the clever people compiled the evidence.

15 Likes

can’t wait for the video you’re going to do on this

10 Likes

I know, I read your first post in this thread already, sweet tits. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

@jeffwuneo an enigma wrapped in a riddle and someone’s cash

3 Likes

You and a balaclava are my spirit animals. And that my friend, is the truth.

3 Likes

I think I’m missing something, maybe someone can enlighten me, what does Jeff have to gain from this?

3 Likes

Soooooooo @winfly

9 Likes

Income? That part was easy

10 Likes

Free KitKats ???

6 Likes

Entry into a growing market.

7 Likes

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak an internet drama broke out… now I’ll never get HFI running on my board…

9 Likes