Rideneo - Vendor ID Discussion

There is a not insignificant chance that the hands are just part of a grand simulation.

:brain::exploding_head:

3 Likes

still eager to hear AlexTech’s 2 cents on the matter.

5 Likes

For the record, Jeff Wu is in the process of making me new hands. So there’s a chance I could be confused with someone else in the future.

15 Likes

not often I use this, but

rofl

If the watch band don’t fit, you can’t acquit.

6 Likes

It is my professional opinion as a CISSP, HP ExpertOne, HP CSE, MCSE, and 30+ other certifications as well as 2 degrees that Jeff Wu & Jeremy Bogan (jeffwuneo & captainjez) are either the same person or acting in collaboration.

Both accounts @jeffwuneo & @captainjez used the same WAN IP within 24 hours of each other. It was @captainjez Last IP Address, 24 hours earlier @jeffwuneo Registration IP Address.

captainjez
IP: 113.81.174.xxx
Organization: No.31,Jin-rong Street

jeffwuneo
Created: Jul 1, '19
IP: 113.81.174.xxx
Organization: No.31,Jin-rong Street

ICANN Registration defines the geographic data for this IP as Guangdong province.
Jeff Wu claims to reside in Wuhan. Guangdong is on the coast, Wuhan is central China.

There are 360 million + PUBLIC IP addresses assigned to china bu ICANN. They would have to be at the same address on the same LAN or Wireless LAN given the population density to still be on the same /14 IP block and they are likely on a larger block like a /11, I’m just being conservative.

I can categorically say that this is not obfuscation via proxy or an encapsulated VPN. It wouldn’t work behind the China Firewall and there is no VPN in play.

In theory both users could be using the same node access, but it’s unlikely unless 1 of 2 things have happened…

1. It’s a mobile network which uses a NAT based proxy
  2. The end point gateway is shared wireless service, same situation as mobile but typically smaller footprint like wimax

Both of these have been ruled out assuming the icann registered data is correct, and in my experience it is 99.9% of the time.

Both use the same Google VPN service terminating in NYC.

From @nske: neoHUB Group Buy (Same as loaded motor but sensored)

DNS has nothing to do with it. This IP address is one of 2,097,152 in that /11 address block China Telecom has allocated for the Guangdong province. This block seems to be used for fixed-line services, since the mobile network IP addresses are allocated under the name China Mobile in the APNIC registry. As far as I can find, China Telecom operates consumer lines the same way as ISPs in the west (i.e. provides an xDSL/FTTP connection that has its own IP address). It would be unbelievable if two unrelated facilities either shared the same connection or happened to have been assigned the same IP address, within a day (let’s not forget the temporal relationship).

Also let’s not ignore the 2nd recorded pair of addresses, are allocated to Google, for Google Cloud services. I’m not sure what service could be running there (some sort of proxy or VPN). It could be the Compression Proxy service that IIRC Chrome for Android has as a feature. On its own it’s not strong evidence, but it adds up to the already extremely thin odds.

Then there is this…

jedboards.com (http://whois.domaintools.com/rideneo.co)
Name Servers MILES.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
rideneo.co (http://whois.domaintools.com/jedboards.com)
Name Servers MILES.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM

Both the jedboards.com and rideneo.co domains are hosted on the same server, or at a minimum at the same site on the same server farm. When you start a new account at CloudFlare, you can easily add domains to that account, but to get different nameservers, you must start another free account.

All of these domains reside at the same name server.

The nameserver info was passed to me by another user whom prefers to remain anon, but I independently verified all of it for myself.

Lastly go look at the source for https://rideneo.co/ & https://boawheels.com/. Search for https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=1739695016280463. Both sites use the same ID. IDs are unique, assigned by account as far as I know. Also, both sites use WPBakery Page Builder, Woocommerce & Auto Optimize plugins and the same “Salient” theme.

I have show all of the info that I worked from, go verify it. All of the info is publicly available other than the WAN IP usage and those were disclosed earlier so I’m not breaking any privacy laws or moral code.

I’m out.

63 Likes

w0w

Somebody has done their homework, and not just shooting from the hip!

12 Likes

Oooooo!!! Detective :eyes::ok_hand: Mike wins! That’s pretty crazy.

Same name server and plugins. Lol :joy: same wrist band!

14 Likes

Mike is a warrior for truth. And he doesn’t shoot from the hip.

You wake up Jeremy now.

13 Likes

…amen brother…

EDIT:
Hahahaha

2 Likes

Mike “The Sledgehammer” Maner :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Great work.

Besides all of the other proof, it is odd that they would use the same cloudflare server and that those are the only URLs associated with it.

So we have two scenarios, one is that Jeff doesn’t know Jed at all, and that it is somehow a huge coincidence and somehow their “Special internet” is making it convoluted.

Another is that Jeff does know Jed, but they are STILL different people, bc in history, there is literally no way that Jed could actually deliver a product or completely design a Focbox replacement and improve it. It’s just not possible imo.

So, in that case, it’s shitty that Jeff lied about knowing Jed, but seriously even if he did, what are we supposed to do? As if Jed could have power over jeff in any way, idk how that would work. It still wouldn’t be Jeff’s responsibility to our community to refund what Jed has done. So yeah it’s shitty but I don’t know how we can get anywhere from all of this unless Jeff admits to knowing Jed or discloses his business relationship with him, which… well I wouldn’t disclose that to anyone if I was him, it’s not obligated

It just turns into a whole circle of who knows who, but in reality, we still have received a product and that’s more than Jed could ever do.

1 Like

If we’re continuing to speculate(not that I’m against it):

I agree that Jeremy whipping up a Focbox clone is strange but finding people to do work you don’t know how to do yourself isn’t hard.

1 Like

Not to fuel this but to piggy back off of the Domain hosting connection, I would like to posit an alternate theory based on my experience in hardware manufacturing, Jeff Wu (which btw did anyone here actually think that was his legal Chinese name) is possibly the owner of the contract manufacturer that was the primary production partner for Jedboards, Jed of course has long since gone belly up and Jeff or the manufacturer Jeff represents is left with surplus stock and a handful of domains being used for distribution, obviously not wanting to be associated with the previous brand they split off and create a new brand with the existing stock and tooling they were probably still waiting on payment for. Disingenuous, yes, malicious no. But I do not think the Jedboard folks would be capable of pulling off this kind of pivot, but in my head this is the more realistic version of the current ‘conspiracy’

Thoughts and comments?

10 Likes

Possible.

Still a slime move.

Just say that then. “Jed fucked me too, I have things”

Though personally… I think it is the same dude.

3 Likes

It sounds possible. From what Jeff has said there actually aren’t that many independent esk8 manufacturers, so it’s possible that Jeff’s company is who was originally going to provide for jed and just reused their domains.

I’m not sure if the timeline makes sense, but possibly.

From their performance in the past probably not

But how? Jedboards never delivered. They didn’t innovate, they didn’t do pcb design or manufacturing, they didn’t have several month turnaround on a new product… I think they might be affiliated but there’s no way that Jeremy is running a factory capable of what we’ve seen. IMO of course but… still.

Yeah I see a lot of kids go into hardware with big plans and no logistics expirience or personnel and just get eaten alive, but the designs are still there and contractors still need to get paid so they will just take over production and distribution if the original contract holders can’t afford to legally push back.

3 Likes

Doesn’t everything just go through a giant firewall in China that has the same IP address because their internet is all controlled? Like people don’t have independent IP addresses in China, seems not all the strange that Jeremy and Jeff would have the same IP in China

1 Like

So even going along those lines of thought. When Jeff was asked very plainly if he was involved with Jeremy, Boa, Jed or any other association without any means for it to be misunderstood in any way he categorically denied it.

He lied. Plain and simple. So whats the next lie then?

7 Likes

@mmaner blew a giant hole in that with his mountain of evidence post.

11 Likes