Rideneo - Vendor ID Discussion

nice! Can’t wait for my neoboxes to sit in customs for a month! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Well, I’ll take it. Better than nothing

3 Likes

Heres the message from a few weeks ago

3 Likes

if it’s like my deck, you can expect to get similar messages for at least another next six months

10 Likes

I’m gonna give it another week on the neobox before asking about a refund probably

6 Likes

Dude, no way! Fuck that!

3 Likes

Is there any other vesc coming out ? Wasnt torque boards working on a vesc 6

3 Likes
3 Likes

He pretty much sent me the same thing and asshat apology for ignoring me

1 Like

I’m with you, if it takes more than that I’m also asking for a refund

2 Likes

Torqueboards and stormcore should be close to release. Both in testing phase now.

4 Likes

some day we will all feel bad for wu xiao tong, the same way we all feel bad now for kurt benson

hear me out, fellas

the rideneo brand has no future now that they have been exposed. wu has been a fantastic employee, working long hours, doing research, being incredibly responsive. jeremy probably offered wu a cut of the profits from the venture that is now dead in the water. while it makes sense to retain wu for the next marketing venture, jeremy very well might dump wu in favor of a clean slate. at this point wu is persona non grata at paypal, so his ability to front for another team is fucked

thank you @mmaner for all your help

edited for clarity

6 Likes

Welcome Jeff to moon industries

My PayPal is spotless don’t fuck it up

8 Likes

I don’t think that is correct. All I did was expose untruths. The fault lies with Jeff Wu for his actions alone.

And frankly, no I don’t feel bad for him. He shouldn’t have lied. By making me responsible for this you obfuscate his own actions. Therefore your statement is not truthful and damaging to me, and I don’t fucking appreciate it.

16 Likes

you are not responsible for wu’s and jeremy’s actions, which would inevitably come to light. mike, i’m sorry that my words were so poorly chosen. thank you again @mmaner for looking out for us

7 Likes

The amount of supposition here is staggering. The problem with proven liars is that you will never know what really happened.

Mike did an awesome job, but I started the ball rolling. We will go to the esk8 gas chamber together.

12 Likes

Low prices=shitty quality in almost all cases

How much did those focbox clones costed, 60$?

1 Like

v6 120$
v4 80$

4 Likes

I’m Thelma, your Louise :smile:

3 Likes

I apologize if I didn’t understand your meaning.

4 Likes