Rideneo - Vendor ID Discussion

I gave up on reading a month worth of stuff. I wonder if I’ll ever get my rspec hubs back from jeff. No wait I don’t really care for those. Hakuna matata

This is how I feel nowtumblr_mrp2rjKp8G1r8q9x8o7_250

9 Likes
3 Likes

wait did you really do this??

Shure, why?

Lol what happened with this? You guys type too much

6 Likes

Read the whole thing, that’s what you get for disappearing for so long.

Little spoiler, don’t trust the redHead.

9 Likes

sketchiness said I find it hard to dislike someone who brought back favourite vesc the focbox. shutup Frank.

1 Like

Every time i see the shitpost about the vesc name my brain hurts haha

No tHatS nOt A vEsC

5 Likes

Keep using the word VESC generically until the tm is invalidated :clown_face::kissing:

8 Likes

For real. Its like a q-tip. Or channel locks. Vesc.

@andro read here what you missed

2 Likes

Why you no read good?

4 Likes

Its all in the first post…

6 Likes

Has any one got a response from Jeff lately?
I’ve sent him 2 emails asking for updates on the neoboxes on the 23 and 26 and still haven’t gotten any response from him

He had gone full “Jed Board” on us…

5 Likes

Looks like it unfortunately…

1 Like

The current situation made me think of post #5 in the original neobox-thread… :joy::cry:

10jefbs

6 Likes

That foreshadowing tho :smiley:
well here its the opposite. Shite quality the first time, second hopefully better.

1 Like

Well… Yeah, I guess this one promised quality, and then promised quality again, and again, and again… And in a way where he down - talked so many others’ quality and how he was different.

Had he not done that, I guess people would have looked upon (at least some of) this from a slightly different perspective.

1 Like

I e-mailed him a couple weeks ago about when a 2nd batch of neoHUBs might be available and didn’t get a response. I tried a few days ago, and he told me that shit’s crazy and he’s aiming for “end of June.”

Seemed like an honest response to me. I would’ve been skeptical if it was “buy now, and we’ll send when we get them!”

6 Likes

I got this email from Jeff

8 Likes