Rideneo - Vendor ID Discussion

welcome late to the party, @Pottsy… everyone welcome here… there are cocktails to the right, and take a parting gift from the table on the left on your way back home… by the way… be safe and don’t drive home over-served…

1 Like

Been here the whole time bro but A few people around here just seem to keep putting their hands inside the cage and getting bitten. Maybe that’s why we are targeted so.

4 Likes

Just getting here. Not feeling well

1 Like

unnamed

11 Likes

How many non deliveries? I’m interested.

I’m also quite surprised at PayPal not having a ‘auto extrend’ on claims on and resolutions due possible corona delay.

I personally see @Lee_Wright getting misled about his V3SC whatever the frank they are called :wink:

I am pissed at THAT, it’s past acceptable ‘chinese vendor it’s in the postness’ for me right there, if it was ANY other customer but @Lee_Wright

1 Like

Paypal business sent me an email saying something like disputes with customers are now 20 days instead of 10 days… I didn’t read anything about frozen accounts etc in the memo

@Lee_Wright fwiw Bogan used the same tracking number for both my orders to have the cases closed.

Captain deception. You guys should continue to buy parts from him.

Furthermore, he emailed me to demand I close the cases (After I had already done that manually) and I replied that he was not welcome to contact me. 8 minutes later… another email with the same demand. So I’ve had to block his email address. Not sure if I’ll get jed boards updates now though

7 Likes

Are you talking about Jeff Wuneo or Jeremy Bogan? Or are you saying they’re the same person?

Yes, I read a big chunk of the thread, just wondering if you mean Jed or RideNEO

4 Likes

I am not sure I understand, did you close the case with paypal? why?
Did you get the hubs from Neo?

1 Like

Frank is still typing… this gon be good

edit: well or not…

2 Likes

I think this sums up what some people think

from what I understand one couldn’t organize a piss up in a brewery the other seems to be at delivering the majority of orders… too much of a change in character for someone for me to believe its the same…
if its the same person they grew some serious fucking abilities to deliver lol

1 Like

I will leave this again, since I think people do not fully understand the core of matter.

• You won’t get a VESC6 from him, since he doesn’t sell VESC6.
  • An nobody will get a Focbox, since he doesn’t sell Focbox. Although that was the original promise.

A product is more than the physical thing you touch. It s about service, warranties, availability, quality, the people behind the product (manufacturer or vendor), invest into R&D and the future of the product, software updates for your older products, so that you can use it for many years, how things are made etc.

Since you always purchase a certain service together with a product, it is sort of funny to say “I purchased a XYZ” when you actually haven’t and now deal with issues you wouldn’t have if you would have bought a XYZ from vendor z.

In a discussion about identity I would expect people distinguish separate identities and services from another.

9 Likes

20 Likes

@Sn4Pz So are going to sell your Vesc6 or do you keep it? Maybe to buy a Flipsky made Vesc 6 or Torqueboards vesc 6?

4 Likes

I don’t know.

I’ve recently encountered some strange behavior with my system, but I’m not sure what’s to blame.

Yesterday I was on a 2 mile ride and it ended in my board being unusable due to ‘throttle hysteria’ (I believe that’s what it’s called), and locked rear wheels.

If it’s my remote, I’ll keep them since they seem to perform well enough, but if they’ve somehow broken within the first 24 miles… I think id like a refund? :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Weird.

But you are okay? No lockup while full throttling or so?

If they are broken you are at least entitled to get a production made variant.

1 Like

giphy

We’ll see how Jeff plays that out if it does end up coming to that.

I’m fine though; I’ve been ‘Michelin Man’-ing it for these initial rides, so even if I were to fall I would probably be ok.

I think I have the heaviest vanguard… Walking the entire ride back and mall grabbing it the entire time sucked

5 Likes

Any time left with your paypal insurance?

I know the feel. Had to drag my mtb 3.5km behind me

2 Likes

Yep, I’m June second as well.

1 Like

More like a witch hunt AND a crucifixion HEYO

3 Likes