*SCAM ALERT* neoONE S deck GB - $210. [Closed Now] (SERIOUS)

Has anyone received tracking numbers for the return batch yet? :eyes:

2 Likes

Is send by sea freight the return deck so only get tracking when it arrive into your country and deliver by local courier. Is cost more than the deck now to ship them by air. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Are you in need of an enclosure to see you through?
Might have something kicking about.

2 Likes

No thank you. :slight_smile: I have another deck and enclosure, was just curious.

1 Like

Friends I wanted to give everyone update on neoONE deck. All replacement has been send by sea freight, because now air freight is too expensive to sending. So everyone can getting track when it arrive to your country.

For neoONE deck we actually been developing our V4 of the deck which fix many improvement we get feedback on from our friends.

New V4 deck is made by entirely new manufacture method we develop and no need entire CNC anymore, so we can reduce production time and cost for material wastage. We now reinforce entire deck with aluminium so it can never crack or break like before. I will share photos and videos of new samples when we ready but we think this is best design yet.

This method to manufacture will also be used for our neoONE XS and XL decks we release soon. neoONE XL can fit 12S6P battery inside with our battery PCB.

16 Likes

hi all i just want to give everyone an update about my deck. i’ve been very excited about the opportunity to buy this deck, build a board from it, and ride the board around.

i know many of you have been excited for me, and i thank you for your support and for living vicariously through me

i paid for this deck on october 24th, and have been looking forward to getting my deck ever since. while there has been significant delays since, and my paypal protection has lapsed, i am still hopeful my deck will be shipped out soon

i’ll definitely keep everyone updated if there are any developments.

21 Likes

Hi all! I want to give you an update.

Jeff hopes to get me tracking information and a photograph of the deck next week.

I’m not sure what’s up with all the delays, but I’m excited about finally getting this deck! I have hubs and electronics ready to go

I forgot to ask about @rusins deck - did you get an update bud?

5 Likes

Emailed him a few minutes ago, we will see. Glad to see you’re more hopeful than I am :laughing:

4 Likes

Okay so now I’m confused. I know there’s a [serious] tag, but can Jeff be trusted or not? Every time there’s this discussion, I’m always on something so it’s hard to keep track

4 Likes

He is not delivering products at this time, so currently no.

4 Likes

Damn, I wish he would’ve dropped the cad for this too while he was leaving…

1 Like

…and I wish shit like this would never be produced :joy: :joy: :joy:
to bad for the nice bamboo :sunglasses:

hi all! I want to give you an update.

i’ve been pinging @jeffwuneo regularly, but he hasn’t replied to my messages since the ninth.

a bummer for sure, as i’ve been really looking forward to riding this deck, and it is starting to look like i’ll never receive it

it seems like the rumors are true, that rideneo are scammers who have cut and run

my advice to anyone else looking for a bamboo integrated deck - buy it from someone believes in themselves enough to fund their own production.

you’re all welcome to make fun of me for overlooking all the red flags with this sale, or for not initiating a timely dispute

7 Likes

Yeh bruh u got rekt! Laughs while hugging my own Neodeck

5 Likes

Man i still wish you the best for you and your deck. Hopefully it arrives soon and without damage. What are you plans if you receive it? Keep it after all the time or get rid of such a cursed item?

I’ve decided to try and fix the broken deck I received. Plan is to drill a hole right where the crack ends, then spread the 2 sides, put some wood glue in there, then clamp them down. Hopefully that will be enough; since the trucks should keep the sides together as well. Will use this new hole as a charging port.

based on what I saw, I would skin the neodeck.
I didn’t say anything when we were all still in love with Jeff, but laying all the bamboo in the same direction was silly. The prototype had crossed fibers, he should have stuck with that. have you ever seen any other skate deck with all the fibers in the same direction? Neither have I.

5 Likes

Nah, fuck that. The list of people who got hosed is a long one and has my name on it in red letters. Sorry you’re one of the afflicted.

8 Likes

Fibreflex… but those were sandwiched in fiberglass.

1 Like

use a water-proof epoxy not wood glue, ejaculate it in really good and clamp it the best you can, then pray/curse to fukkin @jeffwuneo everytime you ride

5 Likes