*SCAM ALERT* neoONE S deck GB - $210. [Closed Now] (SERIOUS)

I share details after we can returning to factory.

10 Likes

Didnt see this until now, but what a wholesome ending :heart:

Good job everyone involved in not turning this into a shitfest like a lot of past disputes ended up :slight_smile:

10 Likes

10S4P of 21700 cells – I challenge someone to actually build a pack that large in this deck lol

Realistically, a 10s3p of 21700 cells fits very nicely in this deck, if anyone was wondering:

Hopefully Jeff is able to organize the returns for the cracked decks soon. All my builds are on hold due to the virus :slightly_frowning_face:

8 Likes

We just wait for being able to return to work. We have deck ready to send in factory already.

6 Likes

Hello friends. Today we get permission from government for opening factory. Not all worker can coming back yet because need 14 day quarantine.

We prepare for send all replacement neoONE deck to friend by next week. Sorry for late. We get special foam for packaging so no breaking for shipping.

14 Likes

if you use a makerx dual esc, you’d get abit more space :slight_smile:

1 Like

@jeffwuneo any update on the design of the short board?

1 Like

Yes friend, I share next week for you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

How is it going? I’ve heard that shipping out of China is really slow nowadays, so I guess it’s just caught up in the queue? :frowning:

1 Like

All shipment is prepare. But need some time for receiving tracking.

3 Likes

very excited! thanks @jeffwuneo putting so much time and effort into making this happen!

Has anyone received their tracking number yet? Received bolts and a hoodie from China recently, so some shipping must be going through…

Unrelated question: Anyone know if YZPower’s factory is open? I ordered a charger from them months ago… :confused:

1 Like

Did you order from Aliexpress?

From their Ebay shop.

1 Like

i haven’t gotten tracking information either, but i didn’t know that had already shipped. If they have, that’s awesome!

definitely not, my order passed 1.5 month waiting time and aliexpress automatically canceled.

1 Like

Is some delay for ship to Europe now. Is all shipped already.

2 Likes

Shoot; I’m now leaving the UK in a rush because my home country (Latvia) is closing borders this Tuesday. Is there any way to change the address? :frowning:

5 Likes

For different country I don’t think can. I need checking for you Monday.

3 Likes

What other solutions might work here in case Jeff can’t change the address? Can you redirect it to another address within the U.K.?

2 Likes