šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

oooh, why havenā€™t i thought about that. I hate that white color on the hubs. I loved the purple on my rockstar 2

are those fan intakes?

1 Like

Right on the money

1 Like

Are they different to water intakes?

2 Likes

I have a 12 pack of these.

1 Like

That rayne is pretty :star_struck:
Whatā€™s your truck and motor mount set up?
@rafaelinmissouri

1 Like

No Idea about water instakes, I 3D printed them.

2 Likes

I think its more about water getting inside?

1 Like

Classy job. Fair play.

1 Like

Yep, just rit dye following the instructions on the bottle and the lovely write up by @Anubis. I doubled the dye because itā€™s such a dark color I wanted. Super easy process and no deformation.

Would recommend.

Some time ago I had seen a mesh that they put as ventilation and that the water did not pass but now I cannot find them, you know who sold them

Thanks dude.
It is TB 218 baseplates with the boardnamics 220 hangers and the regular boardnamics mounts with the single clamps.

1 Like

Love when electronics doesnā€™t work right and you have no idea why

4 Likes

Did you just take a still photo and added a blur effect? The front wheels blur is opposite of the direction :sweat_smile:

Youā€™re a blur

1 Like

Dirty little secret this is a composite of two shots put of five attempts, the one with the better blur is the background I also dropped my remote in in the foreground shot which had a much faster shutter speed and didnā€™t look as exciting :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I know its probably too late to change anything, but as a design choice wouldnā€™t a slidable switch be better? I just feel like a toggle button for your lights is something that could be easily hit while riding. Super cool to have that control in the remote though.

Edit: oh wait, is it a switch? I canā€™t see it clearly.

1 Like

One of my Mini Remotes that I modified with a toggle switch for the power switch ā€” I used a 3 position ON-OFF-ON toggle switch for this very reason. If you accidentally bump it while riding, itā€™s likely youā€™ll just turn it from ā€œONā€ to ā€œONā€ :rofl:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome haha! Why did you go with that type of toggle? Iā€™m realizing now that buttons/toggles might have better waterproofing options than switches as well.

1 Like

That was my initial idea, but I didnā€™t have any in hand unfortunately, but in this place I never have my hand on while riding

Will change in the future so you can have more modes by using a number of presses

Now to troubleshoot why the hell the lights enter is party mode anytime the motor is on

1 Like