🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

extension of Reply to Pictures and Nothing Else"

4 Likes

First post

@DerelictRobot he’s the host of great British baking show. I’m old Greg!

3 Likes

Super rad set up dude! I love the matchy matchy shit :heart_eyes: @DerelictRobot

4 Likes

Third… I’ll be back in a couple thousand :rofl:

2 Likes

Giiiirl.

3 Likes

Thanks! Was going for some higher visibility motif as I’m usually running all-black gear.

2 Likes

Black and white with a touch of red, can’t get better than that brotha! @DerelictRobot

1 Like

Shoot for the :new_moon_with_face: @moon

4 Likes

3 Likes
4 Likes

What’s this helmet? Best looking one I’ve seen

2 Likes

Feast my friends. These guys are homies & make good shit. You can also customize the look of the helmets to a pretty extensive degree.

Brazil has been hit hard lately but New Olders recently stood operations/shipping back up.

These are custom order and they take time to arrive (2-3mo), but they do arrive, always.

If you’re looking for a great helmet that is legendary in the DH pro scene, definitely throw these guys some support and check em out.

7 Likes

Love the wheel at the back

2 Likes

It’s putting more weight on the mounts that doesnt need to be there. I haven’t pulled it apart yet, but I’m sure the mount grubs have chewed into the truck. The mounts move freely up and down.

I really hope the kid hasn’t chewed up the hanger beyond salvation.

5 Likes

Anything crazy going on when you snapped the deck?

I didn’t snap it, the kid I built it for did. Poppin these ones…

https://www.instagram.com/p/CABogO3lS3N/?igshid=1txcv50ufh781

5 Likes

haha, fella needs some glass on his boards.

1 Like

Pretty sure we are gonna swap him onto a trampa.

3 Likes

Any test reports/certifications on these?

1 Like

There’s some mention on the about us page, but their website is light on information. I know these are pretty extensively used in IDF + have been through an international safety regulation but not 100% on the details.

Given how hype-fueled the helmet/regulation industry is, I’ll say that their use case and close association with pro DH goes a long way in my book.

1 Like