šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Actual test data and proper certifications go a lot further in mine.

1 Like

Enjoy shopping for motorcycle helmets then my friend!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s what I did in the end.

3 Likes

I just want to make sure I am getting the point of thisā€¦ is it a mushroom because all of these things have revealed some deeper hidden truth or something along those lines? Thanks for the clarification- Iā€™d ask the mushroom in person (pun intended), but instead Iā€™m asking you to play it safe.

3 Likes

Honestly no idea, I was high and on the toilet when I made this

11 Likes

So ur saying bill is not white?..it cant beā€¦ That nameā€¦ My whole life was a lieā€¦

5 Likes

There was a picture of his calves once, he is really white.

8 Likes

I have that as my computer background ofc, can remember them cutesy small calves. I see them everytime i go to sleep :crazy_face:

Also im so fucking white, my friends joke that if they put me in front of a white wall they dont see me.

2 Likes

I think @Grozniy uses them as motivation when itā€™s leg day.

5 Likes

wait wat.
Heā€™s not?

Lies.

3 Likes

So i am looking for the right inserts for this deck, a pantheon trip 2, 9 or 8 ply so thin asf. Preferrably m4 and in the eu. Does anyone have something?

Fak how do i reply to other threadsā€¦

1 Like

I have them in a frame, on the wall, in my gym

4 Likes

I saw that flash edit, i dont believe u have a gym now :smiley:

1 Like

You are truly a mad man. Must have gotten the disassembly down to a tee for you not to shoot your brains out after the first 5 :laughing:
And I thought dealing with 1 was a pain

2 Likes

The key to taking them apart is to understand how they are put together.

Once you split the case and unscrew the bms, you need to cut the strips from the bms pcb.

Then you can pull that apart and get the cells out of the plastic holder. From there, I cut the nickle along the flat side to get 4 cells linked in a p.

Then you just need to plug the nickel from the flat side and then I pull each cell off.

Now you have to clean up the positive terminal because nickle is still attached to it. And then your done!

Hummie and I are going to have some great deals on these batteries within the next few weeks.

3 Likes

Oh I know the steps,
real cool to see you guys making these packs and to see the sudden interest In these cells. Will make a lot of people happy :call_me_hand:

1 Like

I hope people like them! The battery so far seems very stable. Hummies pcb is very flexible and has built in balance wires.

Very easy to use, safer imo and these are the safest cells you could use.

3 Likes

From what I remember itā€™s a 12s3p, for 200$ right? Subject to change I assume, but very cool and well priced :ok_hand:

1 Like

@evoheyax, please donā€™t use kapton tape like you did. Sell them with a big shrink wrap if you can. Preferably transparent.

2 Likes

well Iā€™ll be gawd damned if that ainā€™t a TB 160 repressed by Sunmate cloneā€¦

@mods give @Venom121212 the hardy-boy badge, pleaseā€¦

1 Like