Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Let me try a move first.

far be it from me to steal from the world some of @b264 @DerelictRobot and @wandagoner 's finest moments. they will stay as written

1 Like

Move failed.

giphy (26)

2 Likes

just leave it. i’ve said worse about both of them, with poorer grammer in a more a more public manner. but this has highlighted the need for a bucketized “reply” thread
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I don’t care. :slight_smile:

Zero opposition

I’m a big fan of the general fumbling here.

Also, zero issue with going on public record that I don’t think sexual assault should be correlated to a brand choice or other frivolous comparisons, because that would be ignorant and socially tone deaf for someone to think or say things like that.

For fucks sake though, some people weren’t raised right.

2 Likes

awww damn the double post was a glorious element of irony.

2 Likes

That was 100% Damon’s fault too. This server is built with JedBoards bamboo.

oh i’m sorry i thought that was assumed. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

well this entire exchange pretty much a mirror of earlier today. i had a gap in my meetings, opened the door to my office to f-off. dog #1 runs in, jumps on my couch to play, pisses on my couch, client calls and i’m left with no fun and a mess to clean up
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You seem to be taking this pretty hard. You need a semi-hard lap to sit on pretty boy? It’s… interactive.

1 Like

no to taking it hard, yes to blurred boundry dance. honestly i find it humorous. i was reminded of the dog piss b/c i walked into the living room where i threw the piss soaked cushion and it made me laugh. this makes me laugh (with the obvious exception)

1 Like

You bastards are going to make me post my childish fireman gif again, aren’t you?

2 Likes

giphy (26)

2 Likes

tenor (8)

1 Like

is that a mighty boosh reference?

1 Like

tenor (9)

1 Like

well we now know that the 502 error manifests at or around 15,000 posts. good for us for finding a data point. the conversation here is closed and will extend to the new seasonal thread

4 Likes