🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

They look the same. Are they practically the same?

1 Like

Very close

2 Likes

They’re straight from the manufacturer of the stators. Supposedly these combined with those stators with that winding makes a 200kv motor. I’ve used the fully assembled ones from them before and they are indeed 200kv.

The manufacturer is Uniqualis.

@evoheyax was nice enough to sell me his

1 Like

Crispy bacon

Pretty sure its made by Flipsky. Enough said

You got me Ruy nay. Been ages since I made that particular misdemeanour

Words on the pic thread. :grimacing:

rookie error.

3 Likes

Isnt that like 15kg or something ;p

Cooking up a nice build I can see!

6 Likes

Oh it’s going to be a beauty alright :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I just figured it’s been sitting in my room taking up space for well over a year.

And living in SF literally means a room. So I needed the space and you needed the deck. Excited to see what you make of it!

5 Likes

oups i’m sorry!!! :sweat_smile: :joy:

1 Like

Very nice, cant wait to see what you will make with it :muscle:

Whats this coating process called ?

1 Like

Seconded. Those black 5stars I have are super soft. Would love to see a wrote up for this process

1 Like

@Venom121212 same, if the process is not too hard it would really be a nice hub colour option. I dont really like the stock white colour.

Full tutorial:

Gather materials, I used Rit synthetic graphite, dish soap, vinegar, large stainless pot, water.

Fill up the pot with water so that your wheels are just barely fully covered.

Bring water to a gentle boil and then turn off the heat.

Add one cup of vinegar, a small squeeze of dish soap, and an entire bottle of 7oz synthetic dye and stir together.

Add your wheels and stir for 10 minutes.

Let sit in the hot water for an additional 30 minutes.

Dump the black water out and add regular water to the pot, repeat until the water is clear (this is just to get rid of the dye and clean the wheels).

Remove and dry off your new kick ass black wheels

Should be something like this :arrow_up: correct me if I’m wrong @Venom121212

3 Likes

How many PLYs are left in the gap on the Haya where you attach the extender? I am looking for a deck myself and worry it will break right where the extenders are due to the added stress.

1 Like

Its the Mov-E not the Haya. Will count plies when I get home. Not too worried about stress, this is being built as a barefoot board, never gonna see any craziness.

2 Likes

1 Like