šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

iā€™m sorry i donā€™t speak that languageā€¦

as an asideā€¦ whenā€™s the last time you went out and watched Chopes break big???

1 Like

Decades ago dude, i know itā€™s a shame but I am not much of a surfer and the last time I went there i was camping and never I only stayed on the beach. Fuck that I like living and breathing air.

1 Like

I might go more often tho, my mom wants to find some land over there to live, farm Vanilla and build and rent out some bungalows to surfers during the season.

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen Chopes a couple of timesā€¦ one I surfed at head-high for a weekā€¦ GAWD thatā€™s a THICC waveā€¦ and once during a competitionā€¦ I know thatā€™s not much for me to base my judgement off ofā€¦ but for me itā€™s a perfect waveā€¦

tow-in madnessā€¦ Iā€™m out!

1 Like

can I pre-order some vanilla?

my mom honestly txted me this afternoonā€¦ when I go mexicoā€¦ she want some guud vanillaā€¦

USA vanilla SUX

1 Like

Well dude thatā€™s impressive, not all the locals would surf there when itā€™s big and if it was tow-in itā€™s must have been BIG.

A friend of my dad organized te first competition there and rented out the boat that makes the rotation between Tahiti and another island, Moorea. The captain of the ship got so drunk got surprised by a big wave and hit the reef with the big ass boat. Thankfully it was not beyond repairs

1 Like

That would be no problem but she needs to find the land first and it takes 2 years until you can harvest. I can look around if I can find some good deal tho, never bought some myself but maybe I can get a small quantity with folks who buy big lots.

1 Like

noā€¦ Iā€™m patientā€¦ let Mom do her thingā€¦ and when the time is right and Mom is happiā€¦ pleASE let @kook be her first customer!!!

1 Like

Holy Chonky Monster! damn! :upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::grin:

7 Likes

Yeah lol almost makes the deck and motors look small. :rofl:

7 Likes

and ā€œshineyā€ Dex!!!

5 Likes

Whooooā€¦ carezzzā€¦ we gonna zoom da fuk-aroundā€¦
:penguin::volcano::racing_car::dash:

5 Likes

@Skatardude10 i would ask @Venom121212 he did color his hubs, just donā€™t remember how exactly.

4 Likes

22 Likes

Pretty cool

4 Likes

Is that a vinyl wrap?

1 Like

I doubt, looks like hydrodip to me.

Is this a 8x3 flat tire?

@Skatardude10 check out @Anubis thread for dyeing hubs. Me and Justin both have had relatively good success with fivestars and stated it in that thread :wink::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I donā€™t think so - one of my first hydro dips that actually worked :slight_smile: !

2 Likes

@Skatardude10

Donā€™t use synthetic dye and wear an apron or shit clothes. Other than that, just follow the bottle directions for nylon.

3 Likes

What charge port is that? :heart_eyes:

2 Likes