🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

@Skatardude10

I used the powdered Rit dye on mine. I would definitely recommend it. There was no warping and the process was really simple.

2 Likes

Looks like a lemo connector, I might be wrong though. If I am not mistaken lemo connectors are quite expensive :money_mouth_face: :money_with_wings:

2 Likes

You are right ! :slight_smile:

M12 1B exactly :smiley:

5 Likes

So many parts fucked from just that little thing, if you can’t get it out.

Wish the cutouts to remove motors with pulleys attached was a standard design feature.

2 Likes

Absolutely…Its just to a new pulley… attached to a new motor…AND A FUCKING 1.5mm allen key. Like there’s no chance for anything gripping it for removal. The person that chose to go with 1.5mm grub screws needs to be punched in the dick.

At least amazon sends me a replacement.

6 Likes

haha you better baby that setup and pray for minimal maintenance.

Can always cut the shaft off with the pulley and replace it/ use the short shaft in a gear drive.

3 Likes

Is that a Wera ? Same shit happened to me.

2 Likes

It is. Which size?

Wera it’s snapon for poor people…

2 Likes

I actually broke one of my Wera keys the exact same way. But God was being gracious on that day, and the stuck piece fell out on its own, so I could use another hex key to save the day.

@moon recommends Bondhus hex keys, and it’s what I’ve been using ever since as well.

2 Likes

Probably same size as yours

Who even needs 1.5mm like come on

1 Like

@Jc06505n do an review from a esk8 perspective please, too much money to buy and find out that will sound the same as my Flip 4 strapped to the top of the backpack lol

2 Likes

Def will. It’s weird so far , It’s definitely loud. Not daring to turn it up full volume in the house. Going to test it out doing mundane stuff like cleaning too.

4 Likes

Yeah its lemo

3 Likes

@BenjaminF
🖼 Pictures and Nothing Else!
Hummie ?

1 Like

Came back from an hour and a half ride on the flex , damn does my feet and neck hurt.

Initial impressions: it’s nice , hits a good volume where I can hear my music and lowers to a volume where only I can hear. I paired it with my Apple Watch so I can control everything from there. I had to cross my left arm across my body to lower or change the volume but it didn’t make me feel unsafe.

It being in your body allows you to feel the base better. I don’t remember what I charged it up to but after the ride it’s 70% Wish it was USB-C but That’s alright:

I don’t see it fall off unless there was a dramatic jerk and even then it would just shift. It doesn’t make my neck hotter really since riding around is cooling me down. It’s slightly noticeable that’s it’s there (feeling wise) but not enough to bother me.

3 Likes

I think it’s supposed to go around your neck :wink:

4 Likes

Indeed. Sanded, stained, epoxied. Going to lay some frit later.

3 Likes