🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

What stain and epoxy? Almost done sanding an evo that I’m about to use sparkling unicorn spit.

3 Likes

Mine is on a slow boat from Merica curse you Amazon.

1 Like

@mmaner you sir bring up a good point.
Both are large flat hot desert places with a strong cowboy culture and weird dangerous animals. Both are friendly and love good BBQ. Motor sports, football, country music, Jesus, beer. Population is also similar even city sizes are similar.
There is a Texas in Australia a town started by Americans during the 1800s gold rush. Sadly there are no Texas bbq restaurants.images (91)

6 Likes

I’m all about some BBQ. I can out up with a lot of BS as long there is good beer and BBQ :sweat_smile:.

6 Likes

Amen brother :beers:

3 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002L6R5UE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_Z.reFbDC2KDS2
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000M2UKM4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_saseFbMMD2AQ7

2 Likes

Dang, and it had to be the 2.5mm too

magnets and string

3 Likes

No, its trying to return back home to its natural environment.

Let it be freeeee

5 Likes

Frank @Trampa why the move away from the closed belt drives to an open one again?

1 Like

This one replaces the old open belt system. Up to 1:5.5 gearing with 9" tires. Mud guard mount, simple belt tension, and some more nice features…

3 Likes

Is some kind of cross bar possible to use with those mounts?

3 Likes

LMAO HAHAHAHA

9 Likes

LMAO wowwww

1 Like

not needed, mega sturdy.

4 Likes

so awesome for the hater!

1 Like

Bahaha. Perfect board perfect top mounted box #wemexicans

3 Likes

Better if it contained Dos Equies…

3 Likes

BTW… do you know why it’s dos equis?

they needed a cosigner

What all did you use?

1 Like

about a third aquamarine and 2/3 royal blue. I kept adding more and had them heated and a bit wafty humidity but not steaming or boiling for about 45 minutes or so with maybe 1 cup of vinegar.

Now that I think about it, the splotching looks like that ratio of each color like they didn’t mix… never had that problem with nylon before :thinking: … whatever I like it. :crazy_face:

6 Likes