🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

I think the bulk of it is the 160 qty of whatever “…EQ DETAILED CODING” is, which is $687 each totalling at 110k alone

Edit nope after looking at it that should be the total. Doesn’t seem to add up to me either, maybe that invoice total is before insurance deduction? idk

1 Like

That number is entered in “TOTAL” not in “PRICE” so it’s already been multiplied

1 Like

that’s just the last page…there are 5 pages. Looks like the oxygen was free. Here’s all the charges for your entertainment.

that last page with “recovery room 1 hour” for $5,000 is bs. I was literally in the same bed I was rolled into and they just left me in the empty hallway until I woke up from the drugs, then rolled me back to the room that they are charging $3,600 per day.

9 Likes

I stopped at 4 titanium screws for 3 grand. Fucking hell, I get they need to be top grade shit, but 750$ for a 5mm x 40mm t25 screw.

6 Likes

ikr. And here we thought Lacroix was a rip off

18 Likes

could you remove the middle part of them DKPs and convert them to standard TKPs when getting the hanger on the base plate? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Would be nice with this beauty belly almost on the ground, no? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

maybe :slight_smile:

1 Like

are you going to try?

I’m not sure what to do with those parts yet :smiley:

1 Like

Convert the trucks! If the hanger doesnt fit the base plate try independent, bear, tracker or some other base plate for success! :pray:
Something MUST fit :joy:

4 Likes

:smiley: it works when you remove the middle part, did it with the back truck of my 4WD build for split angle setup :slight_smile: Indys won’t fit unfortunately. (you need some? :D)

2 Likes

Yeah Michael, thats cool!
I would drop this board this way, you will love it.

watcha mean? Indys? No. hahahahaha bc I dont have DKPs hahahahaha

1 Like

I had to like this photo just so I could unlike it. So much is wrong here

5 Likes

How does it turn when you do that?
I’ve been thinking of doing that with mine but I’m afraid it will not turn anymore :stuck_out_tongue:

It turns significantly less. For split angle its perfect :smiley:

3 Likes

Well I have IDEA bracket so I suppose it’s a no go
I’ll try, for science :slight_smile:

@Saturn_Corp that’s such a dope build

2 Likes

use softer bushings instead hahahaha ok… tkps are not that wobbly(turny) than dkps.
Maybe you could also try to drop the rear like we talked about and switch to rkp on the front. Its against what @b264 says, he suggested Tkp front and Rkp rear so there is that. Could get you deep down, doooood. :grinning:

1 Like

well seems like someone is compensating once again xD

btw nice TOES

2 Likes

Damn! looks good! Been wanting me a Hiller for pushing. Quite a while now

2 Likes