🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Which picture are we talking about here?

1 Like

It got flagged cause he had words :laughing:.
Mod box soldering iron

Also, seen ya on Phil and dimi b4 I or you came here. Your a soldier!
Edit: maybe a different vape show I dunno

4 Likes

Yea, been on Phil’s show once or twice and Phil&Dimi’s show once. :slightly_smiling_face:
Clever use of a vaping device!

2 Likes

Looks like stock mod fw no temp setting only how many watts, it detects the coil resistance and auto Configs. Might be cheaper just to buy the iron attachment.
[AU$37.04 27% OFF]5V 80W Electric Soldering Iron USB Charging Soldering Iron Portable 5S Tin Lithium Battery Soldering Station Repairing Professional Tools from Tools on banggood

1 Like

Could that be plugged to my old reuleaux 300? Upgraded firmware for 450watts of vaping power
Quad 18650 beast

wismec-rx300

2 Likes

LOL…that picture completely messed with me. For a second I thought I was looking at some sort of wild covered seat on the board. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Haha. I saw a t bucket.

3 Likes

You have my attention

3 Likes

Kick it

8 Likes

NO!..stab it :hocho:

6 Likes

giphy

8 Likes
4 Likes

still liking the cursed neohubs?

3 Likes

I haven’t used it as much, i’d say it has 150km of mileage on it?
It’s aight, it works and is able to get me to most places without trouble.

4 Likes

My neohub gets me to and from work everyday, I still love them

6 Likes

I would not dare claiming that it fits properly.
Removing the middle part does not work for Esk8-supply DD-motors. Can’t tell for other make/types, I’ve read the claim before on the forum.
The angles dont match, the hanger will rub both the kingpin and ruin the pivot cup.
You can use it as such, but strength and behaviour will be compromised.
Myself I would not want the chinesium pivot to break, or the typical feel because the hanger is leaning on the kingpin.

If you found the proper truckplate, let me know, would love to change to RKP instead of DKP.

2 Likes

How do the screws not puncture the tube when compressed hard?

You want to get the length where it doesn’t break through the treads on the tires. You gotta have deep tread tires and the stubby screws

Or you can use flat backed rivets but that is a lot of work

1 Like

I do not have tubes on my 11“ tires :sweat_smile:

On 10“ they do just fit right with some deep profile. Adding some old bike tube as extra layer inside the tire does give some extra clearance.

OMG! the medical industry in USA is a f…ing scam!

4 Likes