🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

oh yeah, watch this about US hospital:

4 Likes

Unbelieavable, samething happens in Peru but prices are not as crazy as in USA and there are independent doctors that can treat more profesionally witout ripping you off, that’s why there are so many girls comming to Peru to get breast implants or dentist treatments

3 Likes

FTFY :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

So sexy :star_struck: what mounts and belt setup are you using? :call_me_hand:

1 Like

insert penis j… nevermind

2 Likes

am i sick or is that an ejaculation :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I blame @glyphiks

2 Likes

Yeah you’re sick. That’s a puff of magic smoke!

2 Likes

Isn’t that easy, seems about all have pivot axis perpendicular to the kingpin, where the chinese DD have 70 degrees…

1 Like

mmhhh…i would suggest just to try out some tracker, indy, bear, thunder, venture, or anything lying around for perfect fit.
IF non of the fit well maybe you can diy them a bit into shape :man_shrugging:
Cant say, bc I have no dkp at hand right now to try with you.
Im o :joy: :hugs:n standard 180 RKP
Edit: On the other hand we have the Gullwing sidewinder. The Godfather of them DKP trucks. Would be nice to compare them to yours.
Ahhh no, its the same wedge i would say hahaha

1 Like

Atc v2 I think is what they are. 14/62 gear and belt is 385-5m

Next I want to see you evolve into printing a solid block of PLA and then CNCing a fender out of it.

7 Likes

The fucking supports did not like my tape…they fucked me over and blocked the x axis. Got a marvelous layer shift

2 Likes

what material

Simple pla

1 Like

ouch
what happened in the first place that caused it

Vibrations are bad with this print. Alot of very small zigzags that cause the big support block to unstick and start warping with the heat creeps.

1 Like

I thought was a burrito wrap. ugh, heal up @glyphiks. You can put a proper hurt on that horse when you’re better.

2 Likes

Holy shit, I just figured out that’s a tattoo! Aww hell naw :sob:

2 Likes

I mean, it could be?

2 Likes

This is probably only funny to me but I hear that in the tone of the blues brothers line:

we’re putting the band back together

We’re on a mission from god

5 Likes