🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

and @redunzl got an unused switchblade lying around :sob:

@redunzl, can u send it to @eBoosted for my order and Alan will pay u for it :rofl:

1 Like

Seems legit :rofl:

I miiight be ready to party with the sb. Pristine condition, paid $140. Looks like a sellers market :wink:

1 Like

what bike is that? got a link?

1 Like

First of all: :heart_eyes:

Secondly: what lens are you using? (I think 85mm F1.4 if I had to guess) + any post-processing magic for those colors? It looks aesthetic af!

Finally: We should create a thread for wallpaper worthy photos. Just need to decide what the rules should be regarding submissions…

2 Likes

Thanks dude! Yeah your guess is pretty much bang on. I’m using the 56mm 1.4 Sigma on the a6500 (56 x 1.5 = ~84mm) and some post-processing to shift the hues around a bit (Adobe LR).

Even though it can be easily overdone I usually shift the colours towards the teal and orange look :orange_heart: :blue_heart:

1 Like
1 Like

Nice B-Hole

2 Likes

Beautiful lens. It really looks like Fuji color science, but is that actually a Nikon you’re shooting with?

1 Like

what case is that?

6 Likes

Not mine. I think it’s @ReliantChris’s lunch box lol

3 Likes

Food stores energy just like batteries so yea, it’s a lunchbox :joy:

@BenjaminF it’s this case
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000OVJF0G?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share#ace-6796040015

3 Likes

I think that’s a Sony though it does look amazing

2 Likes

Thats an awesome price for a 12s8p 21700 box, thanks! I wish there were enough room for dual TB6’s. An eMTB with everything in the box is my ideal scenario.

1 Like

There honestly might be enough space in the lid to fit the esc’s too but I’m mounting mine in the back cause I don’t trust super long motor phase wires, lol
47ea856c2e12b47d0e3f8bb4115fcf1e29ac7404_2_281x500

4 Likes

Ah that makes more sense

1 Like

Sony a6500 :wink:

1 Like

Very nice - new camera is somewhere down the list of expensive purchases for me, need to upgrade from my canon t3i, it just isn’t cutting it anymore

really want that 5d mk4

1 Like

After 2 hours of hot gun and prying…I need pulleys now.

1 Like

Good call! I would rather have longer battery leads lol. Sooooo many things can happen to one of the 6 or 12 phase wires loooool!

1 Like

I have been told by bigbrains that for electrical mumbo jumbo reasons longer phase wires are more desirable than longer battery leads. Im not even going to try to remember exactly what they said was the reason for that lol

2 Likes