🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Yeah, and a killerboard in the bathroom in 4k would be awesome as well as a wallpaper hahahaha

1 Like

With the owner operating the throne

3 Likes

LMFAO hahahha Yeah…but…i remember some of @sofu kitchen fotos that were pretty cool for a beginning of a new “build garage area” :joy: :brain::grinning:
Btw…I work on my boards in my living room :hole: :man_kneeling:
so there is that hahahaha

2 Likes

Just imagine, a hairy dude holding for his dear life pushing a newborn-sized turd, all strapped up to his mountainboard bindings & stuff.

I work on my board in what’s called in london “the only space you got”, aka between the bed and the desk, mostly both at the same time

3 Likes

Best single drive of the year.

9 Likes

What about a Funwheel? What about an ebike? How about a EUC? What about this?

LoL.z

3 Likes

I’ll drive the second wheel with this.

The big motor is 36Kw on 115v the smaller one is 1000/2500watt on 48v

Big one is for a motorcycle but is going into an airplane. The smaller one is a Tuktuk drive being used for a tow motor.

I got the Tuktuk drive from a friend who is using them to make accessible bicycles.

http://www.geminusbikes.com/

Probably the only chainless side by side tandem trike. You can actually daisy chain them to add additional peddlers. Everyone gets to pedal at there own pace.

1 Like

Not mine, but either someone was trying to send solder straight from solid to gaseous — skipping liquid alltogether — or their iron has a serious malfunction

8 Likes

I’ve never seen that before wtf. I think iron starts to glow red at ~900F or some shit

1 Like

I think that setting is called “i want to solder this 10awg wire with a 30w iron and i forgot to turn it back down”
Incredibly easy to achieve on an iron with no temp sensor lol

Orrr just take a gas torch to it

He wants alllll the fumessss

2 Likes

5 Likes

Seeing the UK G-type plug, I wonder if they were using a 110v rated iron on 230v.

2 Likes

Epic pics :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

It was and epic battle in a lose sand uphill, with the VESC hitting motor over temperature fault twice, but just in time for this pic :smile:

3 Likes

Fucking solid deal those never go for less than $150 and I love mine.

Delete those words tho

1 Like

THURO still has them for $150.

4 Likes

Damn what are they a matress and furniture store? Sale forrreva

Nice pics… installing my set this weekend.

1 Like

Great pic also. Did you use a soft light?

1 Like