šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Lol I definitely have. Iā€™m just an idiot donā€™t mind me :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Isnā€™t the deck you want like out of stock everywhere or something XD

2 Likes

just a switchblade 40 actually, but LY hasnā€™t been making deck since COVID hit I think, so thatā€™s why there is not enough LY deck to go around.

1 Like

Ah that makes sense. I feel like I havenā€™t seen a new LY in a while

1 Like

and @redunzl got an unused switchblade lying around :sob:

@redunzl, can u send it to @eBoosted for my order and Alan will pay u for it :rofl:

1 Like

Seems legit :rofl:

I miiight be ready to party with the sb. Pristine condition, paid $140. Looks like a sellers market :wink:

1 Like

what bike is that? got a link?

1 Like

First of all: :heart_eyes:

Secondly: what lens are you using? (I think 85mm F1.4 if I had to guess) + any post-processing magic for those colors? It looks aesthetic af!

Finally: We should create a thread for wallpaper worthy photos. Just need to decide what the rules should be regarding submissionsā€¦

2 Likes

Thanks dude! Yeah your guess is pretty much bang on. Iā€™m using the 56mm 1.4 Sigma on the a6500 (56 x 1.5 = ~84mm) and some post-processing to shift the hues around a bit (Adobe LR).

Even though it can be easily overdone I usually shift the colours towards the teal and orange look :orange_heart: :blue_heart:

1 Like
1 Like

Nice B-Hole

2 Likes

Beautiful lens. It really looks like Fuji color science, but is that actually a Nikon youā€™re shooting with?

1 Like

what case is that?

6 Likes

Not mine. I think itā€™s @ReliantChrisā€™s lunch box lol

3 Likes

Food stores energy just like batteries so yea, itā€™s a lunchbox :joy:

@BenjaminF itā€™s this case
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000OVJF0G?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share#ace-6796040015

3 Likes

I think thatā€™s a Sony though it does look amazing

2 Likes

Thats an awesome price for a 12s8p 21700 box, thanks! I wish there were enough room for dual TB6ā€™s. An eMTB with everything in the box is my ideal scenario.

1 Like

There honestly might be enough space in the lid to fit the escā€™s too but Iā€™m mounting mine in the back cause I donā€™t trust super long motor phase wires, lol
47ea856c2e12b47d0e3f8bb4115fcf1e29ac7404_2_281x500

4 Likes

Ah that makes more sense

1 Like

Sony a6500 :wink:

1 Like