šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

You asked for a BF deal, we created somethingā€¦
I posted the deal, so that everyone can see and find it. That flagging is BS. I bet we wil see a lot more Black Friday posts and the community is waiting for deals to pop up in the picture thread.

Thx for speaking up!

6 Likes

who keeps flagging

its an awesome product stop hating just cause its trampa

3 Likes

i donā€™t think it was hate on trampa, but what u did

4 Likes

@jack.luis how did they get that cool green :star_struck:

2 Likes

Knocking off MBS shock blocksā€¦more options for us!

1 Like

Ha you caught the error screen! Still havenā€™t figured out what causes it, but it probably has something to do with debugging enabled. It also started wiggling itself out the mount since itā€™s off-center (due to volume buttons in the way), so I had to take it off the board after a couple of miles. Need to get some cross bars on to keep that from happening.

5 Likes

A man of culture :wink:

2 Likes

It was nice to meet you and Evan!
and god damn is that board sexy

2 Likes

Ohhh that was you lol

2 Likes

Iā€™ll get bored of this eventually, promise.

3 Likes

All respect, these Meroca style smart brakes lights are $15 on ebay. What improvements do you get for $30?

I donā€™t think they are the same to be honest
Will look to it thank you

For what I look to it
Is the first one they make 2 seconds one are well made but quality
Anyway
All the best :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:
(Sorry for the offense)

Well if you know anyone else who runs a phone for a Davega let me know :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Looks like moderator consensus was to move the text & picture ads to the Black Friday Sale thread. Iā€™d say thats a fair call.

I think itā€™s important that we remember there are only 2 moderators for this forum, they arenā€™t always online over the weekends. The flagging system exists for a reason, and a post getting flagged until a moderator has time to look at it is part of how Discourse is supposed to work. The content was still viewable with a single button click, so itā€™s not like anything is being truly censored.

1 Like

Oh Shit. Details! More pics! How old are these?

2 Likes

Havent ridden em long. As for the details i really dont know how it happened. Last night we were out riding and it was just fine. Tonight, went on a beer run, noticed torque was lacking and brakes were weak, and had an odd noise when turning left. Got to the store and noticed my wheel was no longer moving with my motor. Odd. I had grinded down the ends of them a bit, but that shouldnt have compromised the bases like this. And im using plastic core wheels again. Very very odd. Im just glad i already had a replacement drive train en route.

6 Likes

I filed it down before I left like a thief in the night.

Never forget me :black_heart:

2 Likes

Im just gonna hammer it off and pump up the amps on the other side til my gears arrive xD i was actually only running 70ma 50ba lol

2 Likes

No offense at all!

I was more curious about what features are in a high quality smart light.

Looks like i found the one on your shop (at least it looks the same)
US $13.90 50%OFF | MEROCA Super One Bicycle taillights Intelligent sensor Brake lights usb Road bike MTB MX2 Rear taillights

But Iā€™m sure your shipping is faster

Thereā€™s also a new Xlite (xlite 200) now with carbon fiber

1 Like