BLACK FRIDAY SALE 2020

better the geardrive of @Boardnamics

1 Like

Less than 6 hours left on this sale that I absolutely regret doing in hindsight. :joy:

I needed that fishpaper for stuff & things guys, you have just about cleared me out.

3 Likes

If u didnt see my gore pic from a lil over a year ago… the first and last time I wore finger less gloves I basically degloved part of my left thumb… Wear sector 9 slide gloves now with out the puck… Good year round mostly except for cold winter… Hot summer isnt that bad… If u try their heavy duty ones with knuckle guards theyre super warm but not very flexi depending on the remote

3 Likes

Yo anyone order a printer from Creality on BF? I haven’t gotten a tracking number yet and its been a week. I guess “US STOCK!” actually means let us place the order in china and we’ll ship it to you in a month.

2 Likes

:eye::lips::eye:

Already got mine I ordered it on banggood

Currently doint my first print on it rn lol

5 Likes

Any deals for thanksgiving weekend?
BLACK FRIDAY 2021
@MBS @EboardSolutions @ApexBoards @Boardnamics @torqueboards @Trampa @Anubis @3DServisas @YUTW123 @SabreDynamics @ATC @ArcBoardsEV @mackann @BuildKitBoards @Skyart
@janpom @DerelictRobot @dickyho
@NoWind @hummieee @Haeroboards @IDEA @JJHoyt @RipTideSports @jamie @longhairedboy @Luke @thisguyhere @moon @rpasichnyk @LAZYROLLING
@Agnes_Maytech @BenjaminF
@Arch but your to busy so @Flasher :rofl:

If I missed you I’m sorry :disappointed:
I hope there are some deals this year 2021

9 Likes

What’s thanksgiving :uk:( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nah but really I’ll have a good sale on, starting around then.

5 Likes

Deck for 90$. Hardware and box on bottom 50$

3 Likes

33 Likes

I try explaining this to my wife every damn year but it’s in one ear and out the other… :unamused:

11 Likes

Maybe the medium of GIF is the way

(@Nacho yes we will be having a BF sale)

3 Likes

Hoyt doesn’t do BF and instead offers the occasional charity raffle.

4 Likes

Nothing to sell at the moment and still developing a fast and reliable production process of my decks.

1 Like

Will there be purple heat sink xeniths i can buy? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Soooo. . . We just using this old thread then? :joy:

3 Likes

Fuck it

4 Likes

I got money to spend and things i need lemme see these so called deals

1 Like

@xsynatic maybe close this one?

2 Likes

Getting inb4 x is my kink.