šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

that 12s4p is gonna feel way better than the 10s2p u have rn, i reckon it will be alright, but if u need more range, i will get u the dimension

2 Likes

Awesome price, Iā€™d say even $100 is reasonable as long as theyā€™re durable.

That said, Iā€™d love to see what forces will end up braking the ratcheting system. Simply because a binding breaking at 40mph+ will most definitely be a fairly catastrophic shit eating moment.

Have you gotten to push your samples to the limit or otherwise break them yet? Are there any conditions in which you wouldnā€™t recommend using these for fear of failure?

Not trying to sound like a pessimist, just curious. These look awesome.

1 Like

I certainly understand your concerns. Safety is a big deal. These proofs feel even sturdier than I thought they would and the ratcheting system is robust. That being said, I havenā€™t tested the injection molded models yet. The 3d printed models worked very well. I expect these to work far better. I weight 175 lb and Iā€™d be willing to use them for jumping, not just general stabilization. Iā€™m excited to try these out and then get a batch made for others to test.

2 Likes

Wait, do they even need bearings, or is the hole just to give the hanger more space? Otherwise the meme doesnā€™t make sense.

2 Likes

its a 22mm dia hole, meant to fit 608 or 6900, but require 54mm+ axle length (10-8 stepped axle)

2 Likes

You asked for a BF deal, we created somethingā€¦
I posted the deal, so that everyone can see and find it. That flagging is BS. I bet we wil see a lot more Black Friday posts and the community is waiting for deals to pop up in the picture thread.

Thx for speaking up!

6 Likes

who keeps flagging

its an awesome product stop hating just cause its trampa

3 Likes

i donā€™t think it was hate on trampa, but what u did

4 Likes

@jack.luis how did they get that cool green :star_struck:

2 Likes

Knocking off MBS shock blocksā€¦more options for us!

1 Like

Ha you caught the error screen! Still havenā€™t figured out what causes it, but it probably has something to do with debugging enabled. It also started wiggling itself out the mount since itā€™s off-center (due to volume buttons in the way), so I had to take it off the board after a couple of miles. Need to get some cross bars on to keep that from happening.

5 Likes

A man of culture :wink:

2 Likes

It was nice to meet you and Evan!
and god damn is that board sexy

2 Likes

Ohhh that was you lol

2 Likes

Iā€™ll get bored of this eventually, promise.

3 Likes

All respect, these Meroca style smart brakes lights are $15 on ebay. What improvements do you get for $30?

I donā€™t think they are the same to be honest
Will look to it thank you

For what I look to it
Is the first one they make 2 seconds one are well made but quality
Anyway
All the best :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:
(Sorry for the offense)

Well if you know anyone else who runs a phone for a Davega let me know :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Looks like moderator consensus was to move the text & picture ads to the Black Friday Sale thread. Iā€™d say thats a fair call.

I think itā€™s important that we remember there are only 2 moderators for this forum, they arenā€™t always online over the weekends. The flagging system exists for a reason, and a post getting flagged until a moderator has time to look at it is part of how Discourse is supposed to work. The content was still viewable with a single button click, so itā€™s not like anything is being truly censored.

1 Like