3 Likes

That’s dope

1 Like

lmao, I have them on ma motors, bro :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

What’s your favorite style? Inquiring minds need to know

1 Like

12 Likes

That’s what we have on our motors, whilst not the absolute best connector, they are miles away from those god awful bananas

5 Likes

The banana hate is strong in here.

3 Likes

Dang that looks sick. :smiley:

1 Like

ribbed for her pleasure

1 Like

Over time, I found that these hold so much better. Now I’m stuck with a shitload of the crappy ones. 🤦🏻

1 Like

I much prefer soldering those, if re-using plugs with the hole sometimes the hole is hidden behind solder, with the half-cut style you always know where to go.

1 Like

Driven by experiance matey, they are fine for a while and then they eventually fatigue and bend. I mean they are kinda the standard in our hobby at the mo but like you say they are easily changed by anyone. Issues have happened so many times to people we know with other boards and @ducktaperules has also personally had some issues with these.

2 Likes

Lol i don’t doubt it bro, i’m just poking fun.

My builds don’t last long enough to see such failures :rofl:

1 Like

Oh this Blue is awesome

8 Likes

I reeeeaaalllly want that pink for my board. Pink plus black is my favorite color combo.

1 Like

I also currently use them but I also have them shrink wrapped together due to a bad experience with two of them coming apart and touching causing the motor to pretty much lock up and me ending up in the hospital with a bad concussion… And yes I was wearing a motorcycle helmet :joy:

1 Like

Hell ya I’ll find the link for ya

1 Like

pinkest pink: *THE WORLD'S PINKEST PINK - 50g powdered paint by Stuart Semple – Culture Hustle

blackest black: BIG BLACK - the world's biggest blackest Black 3.0 1L – Culture Hustle

:joy:

3 Likes

https://www.dickblick.com/items/montana-gold-acrylic-professional-spray-paint-gleaming-pink-400-ml-can/

2 Likes

Love me some Stuart Semple.

Great read for anyone not in the know:

2 Likes