🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Believe me I love me some flat black and pink I also have these for a build someday

@DeadLightning

4 Likes

I love pink and black as well.

4 Likes

Too much art for my taste, must be flagged :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

The issues with the banana connectors is generally not the contact, is the fact they can rotate.

As they age and oxidise that rotation point makes worse contact and can cause increased resistance, causing heat. If your lucky they will eventually go open circuit or cause intermittent faults. If your unlucky they will burn through the heatshrink and cause shorts often killing VESC’s in the process.

I’ve had this happen twice before. Obviously more likley to happen under heavy load when things run warm. But I’ve also had to replace these bullets on 2 other people’s boards, both with trampa motors that tend to use these bullets.

4 Likes

Oh my god I didn’t see this, hooooly shit. Also what are you doing over there??

1 Like

> Posts unrelated picture

> Provoking and begging for flags

> Doesn’t get flagged

> ???

4 Likes

Im not provoking, bro. Just holding a blinded mirror for the blinds and true beauty is never unrelated in my way of thinking but every dick is different :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Just wait a while, Maybe flaghole is wanking and didnt realized so far…
It would be much nicer if the flagged person could see whom has flagged him, so it is much easier so know which ppl and minds dont match each other, so it could be easier to avoid nasty online wars with them and to find out if its just a personal kind of mobbing if always getting flagged by the same person or kinda “telegram gang” :sneezing_face:

2 Likes

This should be your new profile picture lol. How small is that helmet tho???

6 Likes

Lmao it’s actually a large size, the plushy head is just way bigger compare to the body

4 Likes

Awesome job bro :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I have a feeling you already know this, and if you do, sorry. But just in case you don’t, MBS sells metal baseplates for those :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Yeah, that would suck. Twofold.

8 Likes

Never wanted to skate that bad :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Do you know who’s making them?

2 Likes

i only know who’s selling them ^^

4 Likes

Yes sorry, selling them I meant

2 Likes

meeeeeepoooo

OOS atm, stock probably hasn’t arrived yet.

cause they have just been listed the last few days.

4 Likes

They are interesting. Not much rubber but I have no idea if that will be too bad.

3 Likes

@BillGordon stuart semple blocked me for asking questions about whether he wanted to let people know how shitty his mirror paint actually is, citing the various problems i had with it, mostly the fact that it reacts badly with all top coats making it strictly temporary, and not even that mirror-y. Kinda feel the whole kapur war is just marketing his product by trashing another supplier after that.

1 Like

They look like a combination of RoughStuff wheels and flash airless wheels. Very… Interesting? Would be cool to try a set out

3 Likes