šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Didnā€™t they partner with lacroix for it?

1 Like

@moddedlife
Soy sauce.

1 Like

@glyphiks your battery work looks amazing.

6 Likes

Thanks :grin: pity this one is wasted on an evolve :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

No Lacroix is not any part of this, it was with Spintend

1 Like

Looks like Jerry Garcia watching you work, bro :smiley:

1 Like

What size bullets are these?

d5665751711ef565b433c0835e30901632e5b546~2

4 Likes

Grampa Jerry is always watchingā€¦

1 Like

thats the wrong yellow bro

2 Likes

These are their fluorescent colors donā€™t worry red and yellow will darken it up a little bit waiting for a warmer day to get started
This is there acid green fluorescent

:sunglasses:

11 Likes

For Nacho science

2 Likes

Pretty sure they are 4mm. That looks like a pretty suspect joint :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Iā€™ve made worse lol. That wasnā€™t my focus actually. I had heard a rumor that amass doesnā€™t use banana style plugs like that where the middle splits openā€¦ only the style where they are split at the end. I looked it up yesterday to confirm and I only saw genuine amass connectors using banana style plugs on 3.5mm bullets.

I.e. If those are supposed to be 4mm and banana shaped, they might not be using legit amass :man_shrugging:t3:

Havenā€™t been following the reacher saga but they seemed to be a quality brand

5 Likes

Yep, those split bullets are much nicer than these banana ones.

I suppose itā€™s not a huge deal, bullets are easy to replace and many people wanna use their own connectors anyway, but definitely something we will improve on the next batch!

3 Likes

That octagonal can is damn sexy. I wanna see that skull spin :metal:

1 Like

If theyā€™re gonna put those plugs on there, they might as well save some money and just tin the wires instead, because I feel like most of those will just get chopped off

Also, Iā€™d strongly prefer longer wires (including sensor) rather than connectors on the ends. Me personally, anyway.

Amass do

As for if that plug is amass or not, thatā€™s hard to tell

2 Likes

The absolute worst type of bullet.

3 Likes

:man_shrugging:t2: they arenā€™t that bad, but there are better options out there

1 Like

Yeah to be honest, iā€™ve used them heaps and never had an issue. But the other ones are heaps better.

2 Likes