BLACK FRIDAY SALE 2020

I don’t know where to put the topic, I think this category is fine for him.
I’ve been waiting for someone to create the topic but the date is already set and I don’t see anyone doing anything
This topic is like the other topics for Black Friday sales, we seek to compile the offers to have them all in a conpendium and thus see what we have available this year. Put the offers you have seen for this Black Friday here.

Motors 20% OFF https://www.hgltech.com/collections/flash-deals

12 Likes

RIP my wallet

12 Likes

Oh boy here we go. Better start saving now

6 Likes

Super confused with their pictures… So… I am getting flipsky motor if I want it with pulley?

3 Likes

You are getting s flipksy motor either way, these guys are juss resellers

9 Likes

Yup. Might as well buy the updated version from flipsky Lol

5 Likes

Exactly. Not seeing the battle hardening on these motors…
There will be moar sales… November is coming!!

3 Likes

Really hope there will be a sweet P42A cell deal in eu :smiley: Tempted to rebuild my onewheel with a nice pack :smile:

3 Likes

I thought we decided hgl was the supplier for flipsky?

2 Likes

They are sister companies, which means they peddle one anothers goods. It can definitely be a challenge to figure out who is actually making what.

2 Likes

Lol that’s very confusing

1 Like

13 Likes

Waiting for lazyrolling deals… :smiley:

4 Likes

@ixf i vote for a close up on this guy’s face to be your new profile pic.

6 Likes

Have the deals been more quiet this year? Covid killing businesses maybe

2 Likes

Also the E-skate market pretty much tanked with the demise of Boosted board and the rise in popularity of e-scooters and e-bikes. Very little esk8 coverage on YouTube these days too.

And nobody notices how cool I am on my e-skate anymore. :frowning: Seriously, not one person even ask about it since I got back into the hobby. A year ago, I couldn’t ride a block without someone asking questions.

1 Like

I’m gonna have to disagree. I can’t commute a day without getting asked. You need a nice giant street carver with 10" tires and rode everywhere like you’re in the movie Speed.

“Ultra boards” are yesterday’s news

4 Likes

Order on black friday 2020, delivery on black friday 2021 :laughing:

11 Likes

and be totally the wrong size
:roll_eyes: :thinking: :crazy_face:

buying second-hand fukked up lazyrolling orders is the new esk8 economy

10 Likes

Well here in SF, I used to see at least a few eskster every day but now I’m the only one.

At least it’s good to see there are more longboarders these days on the embarcadero, which is my main ride.