BLACK FRIDAY SALE 2020

Uh. Isn’t there like a whole cult.out there ? baesk8?

4 Likes

Thinning out like a 60 year old man’s hair yes. Still exist. Not like last year thou

6 Likes

BAESK8 consists of 10% LaCroix, 30% EUC, 30% Scooters, 5% Boosted, and 5% OW

It’s quite sad tbh

9 Likes

A year ago this time, yes. Though I wasn’t part of any group, I still used to see at least one person from that club almost daily along the Embarcadero.

I still skate every day here and, to be frank, not much happening here (eskatewise) anymore since Boosted tanked. I thought it was a good thing at first, cuz you know, most Boosted board riders are so facking annoying. I still don’t miss them.

I think that the whole PEV market is just growing and expanding, and we are seeing people’s preferences change and adapt with the changing market. I think thats probably a good thing in the long run, even if we lose some people to EUC’s in the short term.

Yes but it’s more of a sex thing than strictly PEVs.

To that point though ESK8 is not disappearing as much as it is getting absorbed into the larger category of PEVs that are becoming more prevalent. Scooters and Ebikes make up the biggest chunk rounded out by esk8 and wheels

4 Likes

Oh absolutely! I misunderstood initially. But I agree now. It takes an below average amount of risk aversion to stand on a plane of wood , a few inches above a slab on concrete and go 30+ mph on 4" wheels.

By far and large you’re average pev user will want the inherent safety of larger diameter wheels and often a seated position.
That said. Pevs are a booming industry in any book

Guess their bikini didn’t sell as much as they hoped.

7 Likes

It balanced out by more growth on the ass! :scream: :flushed: :joy: :joy: :joy:

6 Likes

Lmao. Shit

Buying a Flipsky/hgltech, it will be junk after a few use! Just stay away from these companies.

1 Like

Oh right…black friday, maybe i should’ve waited ordering the ts100 :smiley:

aah nevermind its not going to be much cheaper.

1 Like

I hoping for a price break on new ECS :pray: :joy:

1 Like

True… I think I’ll be the only one left riding a DIY with Thanes.

Flipsky battle hardened motors are fine.

2 Likes

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

yeah new helmet guy is starting to wear on my nerves as well

1 Like

Gotta disagree in this. The budget board sides of things have been pretty competitive with offerings from backfire, exway , and wowgo. Large improvement in what was offered 3 years ago.

DIY wise the Stormcores were leased , chines VESC based esc are being released, gear drives are sprouting out and the Vesc has progress further. We’re venturing to voltages that we’re unthinkable 3 years ago.

This has been a great year for ESK8’s prebuilt side and builders side for development.

4 Likes

be nice

1 Like