Good Deals Thread

I wasn’t part of this community last black friday. You guys know who has good deals on that day?

2 Likes

Black Friday is also the don’t-buy-anything-day. Just something to consider while you shop for cheap massproduced goods, people.

3 Likes

Hahahh

2 Likes

ahahahah

I’m 180cm (5’11), ig I have a short people vibe? maybe its because i spend too much time with @hoytkid

3 Likes

Do we have a Black Friday thread @xsynatic??

@Fosterqc or whoever
You should make one your good at it :wink:

4 Likes

We have a rather old one, which i wouldn’t want to use anymore.

2 Likes

10,43€ with free shipping from china.
with additional 2€ discount if the orders value is above 25€ AND 3% off, if you get 2 or more tires. Hopefully it stacks the discounts.

EDIT: not sure what they are thinking, offer now states 2 tires MAX per customer.

1 Like

anyone who order from aliexpress should really have honey plug-in installed

3 Likes

My bois showed up reasonably quickly

8 Likes

Please edjumacate me on this.

1 Like

Are you living under a rock?

Plugin that automatically searches for coupon codes once you’re in the checkout process. Often times it doesn’t find any, except the honey branded ones so basically just using their referral code ^^

2 Likes

It’s a big ‘ol data harvesting scam (that also occasionally gives discount codes)

4 Likes

That’s extremely helpful. Thanks.

3 Likes

You’re welcome!

1 Like

This actually was helpful. Thanks.

2 Likes

go here:

slap that orange button, and get ur data collected by some evil corp, that sometimes give u ok-ish discount

also works on keeping an eye on item prices, especially amazon ones, those are big help

3 Likes

Nice I had to cancel mine because they were out of stock
Good find :call_me_hand:

I got that whole kit. Should be interesting.

2 Likes

Oh tasty, I’d love to get that but I’ve been spending way too much on eskate lately. Are they all D profile axles?

1 Like

Yup, 6374 140kv 10mm D-type, which is my shaft preference.