Good Deals Thread

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

grafik

1 Like

Oh boi I do not like the sound of that

maybe a one off special firmware? Or translation error who knows.

I was concerned for a sec that it wouldnā€™t even let you update parameters or something, but at least thereā€™s this

1 Like

Super sale start know

7 Likes

@XBoard Will you be getting the medium sized shielding gloves back in stock anytime soon?

1 Like

If anyone can edit wikis I wonder if this will turn into affiliates constantly putting their own codes and deleting otherā€¦ā€¦. Just a sec gotta sign up to be an affiliate everywhere.

You can see what the edits were, deletions and all. And not ā€œanyoneā€ can edit a wiki, you have to be a certain level. Iā€™d like to think none of us would delete someone elseā€™s code

Also - even if you did all that, the amount of sales wouldnā€™t be worth the effort, its really just so people have access to the discounts.

1 Like

Was mostly joking but yeah this community is based on helping/sharing so I donā€™t think anyone would be selfish like that.

2 Likes

If I find anyone deleting a code to add their affiliate, I will find where they live, drag them out of their home, and subject them to watching a mike beard video on loop

7 Likes

Iā€™d like to see you try, shorty :grimacing: jk

unrelated but
why does everyone believe Iā€™m short :rofl:

1 Like

You have that semi aggressive vibe short people have because they need to compensate.

If you arenā€™t short, you might want to think about some things. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

I wasnā€™t part of this community last black friday. You guys know who has good deals on that day?

2 Likes

Black Friday is also the donā€™t-buy-anything-day. Just something to consider while you shop for cheap massproduced goods, people.

3 Likes

Hahahh

2 Likes

ahahahah

Iā€™m 180cm (5ā€™11), ig I have a short people vibe? maybe its because i spend too much time with @hoytkid

3 Likes

Do we have a Black Friday thread @xsynatic??

@Fosterqc or whoever
You should make one your good at it :wink:

4 Likes

We have a rather old one, which i wouldnā€™t want to use anymore.

2 Likes

10,43ā‚¬ with free shipping from china.
with additional 2ā‚¬ discount if the orders value is above 25ā‚¬ AND 3% off, if you get 2 or more tires. Hopefully it stacks the discounts.

EDIT: not sure what they are thinking, offer now states 2 tires MAX per customer.

1 Like