šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Itā€™s a prototype, (version of which is being released for pre-orders soon). The picture is of the rig I am using to test the various layups.

5 Likes

@Pedrodemio where and how much???!

1 Like

I think the rings are here somewhere, if not, I can post soon, these were made for superstars long time ago, so I will be making some that fits better on MBS

2 Likes

So the widening Iā€™m familiar with. Planning on widening mine.

But I want to mainly know about the flange lol.

Thanks. Looks amazing from this picture. Is there a place I could follow up development?

I couldnā€™t font a thread here on forum :man_shrugging:

Sure,

The thread is here

Or Facebook

http://Facebook.com/rammboards

Or soon, Rammboards.com

1 Like

Thatā€™s an awesome idea. I have tuned my settings a little better now, so iā€™ll definitely try that for the next attempt :pray:

1 Like

I think itā€™s there also, but will see if I can find and upload again

1 Like

Did you try fivestars out at all? They take 9" hubs well and 10" hubs with a bit of hang over of the hub. These look sick and I want to try 10" wheels out bad.

1 Like

You know Iā€™m cheap lol

But if this donā€™t work I will probably get them. I wonā€™t be running 10", they probably will take a way too big hit on range, and Iā€™m kinda scared of pumping them higher than 24 psi on these printed spacers, but will use for the 9" that are coming

1 Like

That looks so awesome, I love it!
I would be worried out clearance, though.
One bump and the motors get ripped of :smile:

2 Likes

Put some hot glue over it, to prevent shit from going inside the usb port. And no it wasnā€™t all at once. Layer by layer, left to right so nothing seeps in.

3 Likes

Oh boy lol

At least it isnā€™t black hot glue, that would probably pull the usb port out

3 Likes

Could you elaborate? I removed black hot glue from the Bluetooth module on my Xenith to install a Xenigotchi. I didnā€™t think much about it other than being surprised at the color Iā€™m not used to. It was pretty simple. I plan to use more (regular) hot glue to attach the new module per BKBā€™s suggestion.

1 Like

Idkā€¦ my black hot glue is the strongest shit Iā€™ve ever used, it is incomparable to the clear hot glue Iā€™ve used in the past

6 Likes

Iā€™m stupid but not that stupid lol.

I just put the hotglue over the port the first time a few minutes ago. It doesnā€™t really need it as I donā€™t really have dirt inside the enclosure but i thought it wonā€™t hurt.

2 Likes

Iā€™m always surprised how many pebbles get in my hummie enclosure

1 Like

The only ā€œdirtā€ i have in my enclosure are the remains from the foam gasked that i have cut a piece out to make room for the connectors of the vesc.

Stuff like this and thatā€™s it.

Haha my motors look like theyā€™ve seen war. All of this is in the name of getting low. No other board Iā€™ve ridden is this stable :smiley:

3 Likes

Maybe you should buy some MASSIVE STATOR extremely durable titanium coated motors

Then you wouldnā€™t have that problem /s

Same though, on my hummie my motors are pretty much horizontal, rear mounted. They are BEAT up

2 Likes