Raptor owners scavenge grounds

Hell yes I do, waiting for my stainless steel screws to come in today or tomorrow then I can put my board back together until it inevitably breaks again.

Coating the motors is hard when they don’t come apart like there supposed to face plate stuck to the motor.

ONLY 6 SETS of 97mm left and ONLY 9 SETS of 90mm left :blush::blush:

Sounds your your trying to improve the one motor that actually was brilliant (the blacks)

The Silvers are Dead easy to Open - and remove the Sator then dip

So im currently running on one wheel drive, one motor took a shit wont work, so i disconnected it, and taped off the wires, it’s working surprisingly well. I did order the torqueboard duel kit, im going to take the one motor off of my raptor and put it on my other board and run a single motor set up when my other set up comes in

Final chance

Get the LAST FEW SETS BEFORE THERE GONE AND NOT COMIMG BACK :rocket: @

Imperiumboards.com

Saw this on reddit

1 Like

I might be interested in another pair but I’m still waiting on the set I ordered over a month ago

Yeah man, l know international shiping rn isn’t best, not much that l can do, l ship it and it taking awhile then US custom will have it sitting around waiting to be processed for another 1 to 2 weeks depending on back log rn, wish l could do somthing to help

Just signed up
Been watching in the back ground for a long time
Joined because i have pair of raptor sleeves 90mm that need a new home

2 Likes

Welcome dude!

Got some questions regarding my duel focbox set up (not a unity). When I go into the unity app it says I need a firmware update on my board I dont really know what to do form here. Do I have the wrong program downloaded if I do, does anyone have the link to the correct one. thanks for your help

Searching for raptor hub outwheels, may be used

1 minute and you have your request, I have a pair that I can miss. PM me

2 Likes

BTW , it’s because I got myself a new ride. I call it the ‘faptor’ because it looks kinda silly

3 Likes

this bored looks like u fukkin sent it off a cliff xD

Yeah it got ran over by a car. And I practically waterboarded it.

1 Like

how did it get run over if u dont mind me asking ?

1 Like

I had been waiting for 7 months. I survived the summer of agony. When my board finally came it was around November so it started raining a lot. But I said fuck it I want to ride, and went out in a wet road. The enertion website pictured this board driving through a splash of water. So at a sharp turn I started sliding, fell, and in the corner off my eye I can see the board under the wheels of the car that drove behind me. Had to weld a broken truckplate together with aluminium which was fun. The lady in the car was ok with it and drive off.

In short I was being completely stupid

3 Likes